Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which current or former C's player can you stand the least?

Mine is Mark Blount, I don't know why but something about him drives me nuts... and not in a good way!

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Anima, the bad Celtics Mod!

-Petey

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
there's a couple in the 12 years that i've now followed the celtics.

vin baker
potapenko
late pitino/obrien era antoine walker

but man, the one player i despised above all?

greg minor. dono why. this is before i really truly understood basketball. but man, i hated him.

btw, whatever happened to dino radja??

oh yeh, pervis ellison ws at the butt of my every joke in the mid 90s

however i LOVED marty conlon..... and adrian griffin.

·
Registered
472 Posts
TODD DAY :curse:

I couldn't stand that ball-hogging punk when he was in college and it made me nauseous to even think of him as a Celtic. The only words that truly express the level of disgust I have for him would be censored here so use your imagination.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Mark Blount... Can't stand em.

PdP

·
Where he belongs...
3,814 Posts
never nervous pervis...and eric montross...2 tall-for-nothing wastes of space...

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
There's just too many to name...

but

How about Ruben Wolkowistky? (sp?)

Bruno Sundov? (He's on the Knicks right?)

Actually I liked BING BANG BOOM BRUNO.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sherman Douglas
Why we ever traded Dee Brown for this joke of a player just confuses the hell out of me. The guy was an all-star before he came to the team but sucked when he was on it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My bottom 10:

10. Kenny Anderson
9. Eric Montross
8. Pervis Ellison
7. Greg Minor
6. Ron Mercer
5. Jerome Moiso
4. Chris Wallace
3. Mark Blount
2. Rick Pitino
1. Todd Day

·
Premium Member
26,979 Posts
I will confess to having a hatred of Ron Mercer that bordered on the pathological. But I think it was justified in the light of all the better players that the Ricktator rejected in favour of that miserable sod that couldn't sink a jumpshot if he were standing on Hampton Beach and aiming at the Atlantic. And just how the FAQ does a slasher go about putting up a PPFGA of less then 1? When they got Danny Fortson & a first round pick for him I was amazed, I couldn't believe anyone was that stupid.

However, in terms of contemptible players that have worn the green there's Sidney Wicks, Marvin Barnes, then anyone else a distant third. Those two tossers made every team they ever played on worse.

·
Registered
352 Posts
white360 said:
Dominique Wilkins, looked silly in a celtic uniform

lol no one cares if they look bad in the uniform!

But back to the topic...I hated Eric Strickland he got me mad in the New Jersey series when he was taking so many 3s and didnt make one!

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
ACIE EARL what a waste of a draft pick he was :curse:

·
Registered
3 Posts
ehmunro said:
Actually, McAdoo wasn't bad, until he arrived in Boston and played with Sidney Wicks and Marvin Barnes. He seemed to get better after he left, as well. Go figure. ;)
Yeah... he finally got it together when he was with the Lakers. Another reason I never liked him.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts