Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not a big fan of guys leaving early but they do anyway. a few that may well be done after this year;
rony turiaf,i doubt that he would come back to the zags with such a young team returning next year.
kris humphries, rumor has it he is leaving early so this shouldnt be any bold prediction,physically he's set.
raymond felton,unc guys like to go as soon as they are ready, or in some cases not ready, weak pg crop will make his decision an easy one.
paul davis, another rumor just this week that he is thinking of leaving camp izzo for the nba, at times he looks like the real deal. reminds me of brad miller a little, with maybe a touch more skill.
andre igoudala, his stock is up but this is only a guess.
luol deng, this guy i think will stay to be with a strong returning group of dukies for next year.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Good post.

In my wonderful opinion I truly believe that Paul Davis made a mistake in going to Michigan State and I thought so when he was coming out of HS, because Izzo wins with grit and not highly skilled players.

Paul Davis would have been amazing at Florida or Arizona or Stanford. He would be an amazing player in a Roy Williams type system as well. He just looks out of place at MSU. Always has.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!
Good post.

In my wonderful opinion I truly believe that Paul Davis made a mistake in going to Michigan State and I thought so when he was coming out of HS, because Izzo wins with grit and not highly skilled players.

Paul Davis would have been amazing at Florida or Arizona or Stanford. He would be an amazing player in a Roy Williams type system as well. He just looks out of place at MSU. Always has.
you're correct, he would have been a high pick out of highschool based on his high ranking. he showed what he could do at the world juniors but the problem at msu is their horrendous play from the pg position, which is the most important position in college. pdavis is not a gazelle by any means but i think he will be a much better pro than collegian. he should be a steal around the latter part of the lottery(14 picks this year).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts