Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
What did you expect, he is LeBron and they are the Jazz. Maybe this could be personal with regards to Carlos Boozer and last off-season.

Who's been defending him for the majority of the time? Maybe they should try something new.

·
Registered
490 Posts
that run he had was like 23 points in 11 minutes from everywhere on the court, plus rebounds, steals, blocks, and assists. just amazing.

can lebron be the first human cloned? as long as the cavs get the rights to leclone i'm down. you wouldn't even need other sizes or models cuz he seemingly can do everything on the court.

·
Maybe Next Year....
10,212 Posts
Bron_Melo_ROY said:
What did you expect, he is LeBron and they are the Jazz. Maybe this could be personal with regards to Carlos Boozer and last off-season.

Who's been defending him for the majority of the time? Maybe they should try something new.
Started off with Harpring in the 1st, he dropped 12 on him so they switched AK47 on him and he dropped 14 on him in the 2nd quarter.

Sloan didn't double him very much, most teams figured out early in the season that you can't do that against Lebron so I wouldn't be surprised to see Sloan bring 2 or 3 guys at him in the 2nd half.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
But come on now we all know AK47 is a better SF then Lebron :whatever:

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I hasten to add that I am not detracting at all from how impressive Lebron's performance is - the Jazz defend SFs better than any other position.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Actually looking at 82games.com, it seems like that is not true, but statistics can be deceptive. For example, centers always have a low PER against, just because there are so few good ones.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
DJRaz said:
that run he had was like 23 points in 11 minutes from everywhere on the court, plus rebounds, steals, blocks, and assists. just amazing.

can lebron be the first human cloned? as long as the cavs get the rights to leclone i'm down. you wouldn't even need other sizes or models cuz he seemingly can do everything on the court.

Maybe a genetically engineered super-being. But not cloned. Who would he be a clone of?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
spongyfungy said:
hey now, Jazz held the Pistons to no FG's in the fourth (even though the Jazz lost)
Well, statistically, they have the worst defensive efficiency. That includes large portions of the season when AK wasn't there, though, so they are somewhat better than that with him.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
His line is pretty good so far: 36 points, 8 boards, 2 assists in 3 quarters with the following efficiency: fg 11-15, needs to improve the ft's over the summer 12-16

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Bron_Melo_ROY said:
So LeBron James lit up Andrei Kirilenko...I was thinking that he was their last resort.
He didn't exactly light him up. Harpring was on him for the most part, and then Kiri started guarding him but the refs called 2 straight ticky tacky fouls. Apparently u can't play him physical because the whistle gets blown.

Utah played them well for a quarter where AK had 12 pts, 2 blocks and like 4 boards then Sloan sits him down(I have no idea why) and then Cleveland go on a run and then Jerry finally brings him back with like 8 min to go in the second quarter.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Yep AK47 is definitely a better SF then Lebron. :shy:

Too bad he doesn't have Silas as his coach rather then Sloan to get out his true potentiol. :cry:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Yep, there is only one side of the court in basketball.

Who cares about defense right? Please don't mention steals as something associated with playing good D.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts