Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
poor guy, that is why the NBA should let players enter whenever they are good enough. He got fouled on a dunk. I feel bad for the guy that did it, his name was something Walleck. imagine what he has to face.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Originally posted by KABI
poor guy, that is why the NBA should let players enter whenever they are good enough. He got fouled on a dunk. I feel bad for the guy that did it, his name was something Walleck. imagine what he has to face.
"POOR GUY"

Big deal it's only a broken wrist. This kid is gonna be the #1 pick in 2003, he will be making millions on shoe deals alone.

Every basketball player gets injuries, it's a part of the game .

I heard the people who watched the game were so mad at the guy who fouled Lebron they started throwing things at him.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Lebron James Broke his Wrist

Originally posted by Junkie101

"POOR GUY"

Big deal it's only a broken wrist. This kid is gonna be the #1 pick in 2003, he will be making millions on shoe deals alone.

Every basketball player gets injuries, it's a part of the game .

I heard the people who watched the game were so mad at the guy who fouled Lebron they started throwing things at him.
What if he never fully recovers? After being the most talked about prospect in years he turns out to have to go to college because with his busted wrist his stock goes down. Then he goes to college and scouts see he isn't what he used to be and James ends up being a late second rounder or even having to ball in Europe.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Lebron James Broke his Wrist

What if he never fully recovers? After being the most talked about prospect in years he turns out to have to go to college because with his busted wrist his stock goes down. Then he goes to college and scouts see he isn't what he used to be and James ends up being a late second rounder or even having to ball in Europe.
Pardon the pun, but 'them's the "breaks"'

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Lebron James Broke his Wrist

It's a broken wrist . Its not like he's getting another arm. 2 months to rehabilate and he will be back better then ever.

The last thing in the world you have to worry about is him being a 2nd rounder. This guy is better then most players with 1 arm anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts