21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
good bump, whoever brought this up!

·
Registered
6 Posts
well i think that Lebron wont do so good.. lol sorry.. im not hatin im juss sayin what i feel.. hah.. i think that carmelo anthony is a way better palyer then lebron james.. i mean c'mon leborn and his team didnt make it to the playoff's and both years melo has been wit the nuggets they made it.. whats up with that.. if leborn was suppsodly the rookie of the year back in '03-04.. psstt.. news flash it should been melo.. he was A WAY BETTER PLAYER then james.. but thats what i think... :biggrin:

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
baller_fan said:
well i think that Lebron wont do so good.. lol sorry.. im not hatin im juss sayin what i feel.. hah.. i think that carmelo anthony is a way better palyer then lebron james.. i mean c'mon leborn and his team didnt make it to the playoff's and both years melo has been wit the nuggets they made it.. whats up with that.. if leborn was suppsodly the rookie of the year back in '03-04.. psstt.. news flash it should been melo.. he was A WAY BETTER PLAYER then james.. but thats what i think... :biggrin:

I dont know what to think about this post

·
Registered
950 Posts
LOL @ some of the comments in the beginning of this thread.

Anyone who saw LeBron play in high school knew he was the truth (though most people, including myself, didn't expect for him to be a superstar from his very first game in the league).

He's already getting pretty close to surpassing Kobe.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
I just was re-reading through this thread. What does everyone think now lol.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
ChosenFEW said:
someone said lebron would avg 9.8 points in this thread.......LOL.....

yea it looks stupid now but nobody knew lebron would be a 26/7/7 player!!!!

26/7/7 player?? He did that in only his second season. Who knows what those stats may be in a couple of years.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Lope31 said:
You are right about Kobe, I think that James will do well in the league. I am not feelign it that he will be a superstar but I could be COMPLETELY wrong. I think he might be a Cuttino Mobley type player, not the way he plays but the level of talent. Mind you he could quite possibly be the best high schooler ever so he may be a star.
Come on Lope! LBJ = Mobley? That predraft thought was nixed quickly lol

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'll admit that I thought it would take him a couple of years to reach the level he already has, but I still stand by that most people were judging him without actually having seen him play and I thought he had too much hype before even being draftable. I thought he would be good, but he is playing amazingly better than I expected.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
I won $100 in June '04 betting that LeBron would average 18/5/4 or better his rookie season.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts