Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i would take lebron anyday even thoguh people say that melo has helped his team more? melo has a better supporting class so he hasnt done much. lebron has a horrible supporting cast (well not horrible) but worse than melos

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
This topic comes up enough in unrelated threads. ;) I'm not sure there's anything new to say about it for most posters.

I think that LeBron is a better player right now, and I also think the gap will widen in the future. That's just my opinion.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
i pretty much agree with Nevus on this one
in fact 'Melo is a little overrated IMO
he shoots under 40%
that takes a lot away from what i think of a player
especially if he is known primarily for his scoring

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
LeBron. This shouldnt even be a question. People are just holding on to this LeBron = Melo fantasy that started at the season's start. Get over it.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Lebron

Melo will never be a superstar in my opinion. He'll probably be another Mashburn just that he reachs that level earlier.

Though Melo seems to have big fan base, he might go the Francis way where he gets voted in the ASG no matter what.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Lebron James, no explanation required. Actually, I'll say this: James will always be the more versatile, and the better all-around player than Carmelo Anthony.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts