Administrator
67,767 Posts

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
I like how everyone considers making it to the Finals and losing are worse as losing in the previous rounds...and they only apply it to Lebron.

Like no..just no. Kobe not making it to the playoffs this year is a fail. Lebron carrying JR Smith and Shumpert to the finals? An accomplishment.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Lebron lost, but he didn't have help. He was playing all by himself. Also when he lost to Dallas and San Antonio, Bosh and Wade weren't helping him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It should not effect his legany I mean what kind of a question is this? So what lebron is 2-4 in the finals? Look at the 07 and 2015 lost in the finals I mean seriously did jordan been to the finals without pippen? Did kobe went to all finals without shaq and then pau? Did bird, magic, , west been to the finals without hofs at their best? If thas a no them nobody should bash lebron for the 07 and 2015 lost in the finals since in 07 lebron at 22 years old second best player on the cavs was gooden and last finals lebron second best player was delly for crying out loud. LeBron got no excuse in 2011, 2014 finals lost but he has every excuse in 07 and 15 finals lost cause what I said in top the paragraph.

·
Michael Whiteacre's Running Mate
2,338 Posts
Lebron didn't have help in any of the finals except for 2
Most people would say LeBron was the Heat's second best performer in the 2011 Finals - so saying he had no help in that series is just flat out wrong.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Most people would say LeBron was the Heat's second best performer in the 2011 Finals - so saying he had no help in that series is just flat out wrong.

Lebron is really only 2 and 2 in the Finals. The first one against the Spurs doesn't count and last years doesn't count cuz he didn't have his guys. In fact the one against Dallas shouldn't count cuz that was his first go with Bosh and Wade.

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Lebron is really only 2 and 2 in the Finals. The first one against the Spurs doesn't count and last years doesn't count cuz he didn't have his guys. In fact the one against Dallas shouldn't count cuz that was his first go with Bosh and Wade.

LOL what is this ladies golf? A mulligan for every loss? GTFO

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
I've also noticed LBJ taking a lot of plays off this season. When something doesn't go his was on offense, whether it be a non call or a teammate taking a bad shot he takes his sweet time getting back on D.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
the whole finals record to me overblown , that he has made the finals so many times by age 30 is a great achievement especially considering the teams he has brought there.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts