Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I find it strange that people post on topics they clearly have no interest in.
In his defense this is like maybe the 3rd new thread started in the past 45 days that wasn't made by Ballscientist. Honestly if this was one of eight new threads started today I wouldn't have opened it.

·
Warrior Spirit!
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah this off-season has been extremely slow, not much to talk about. I just wanna know what he did, I'm going to need that treatment in a few years.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Probably hair restoration surgery. It's when a plastic surgeon takes hair from the very back and sides and puts it in the front.

Not the first active pro athlete to have it done. Wes Welker had the procedure a few years ago.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Maybe he had hair replacement surgery? He is a millionaire and those giant headbands probably make him sweat to much.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
No, just a new barber. My line does the exact same thing for two days following my cut then it's back to receeding

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
No, just a new barber. My line does the exact same thing for two days following my cut then it's back to receeding
That's exactly what it is. I said this yetserday to a couple of co-workers and flew right over their heads. Then i understood why it would be a story to some.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
I really don't understand how you can cut your hair, have more, then let it grow, and have less...
Because you've obviously never gotten a razor lining. A lot of dudes with money be in the barbershop 2-3 times a week to keep they line fresh

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Because you've obviously never gotten a razor lining. A lot of dudes with money be in the barbershop 2-3 times a week to keep they line fresh
My best friend is that guy that has to be faded 2-3 times a week.

·
Registered
177 Posts
It's all the good energy from being out of Miami and back in Cleveland.

Lol no..... he literally has more hair in spots where there wasn't hair, no amount of razor lining magically grows hair.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Whatever ... it looks nice and makes him feel good about how he looks. He could have a full head of hair by season opening. If not, it really looks good now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts