Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see- 13pt lead in the middle of the 3rd and the Marcshall head coach decides to keep throwing the ball? Ok they score again on a 76yrd pass by leftwich and now their up 20. In the forth their still up by 20 and throw again this one is a 56yrd TD pass. Now everyone is gonna be talking about his big 4 touchdown day with his 450+ yards. Now even after his 4th TD with 9:00 min left to go they continue to throw the ball although no TD's prematurely thinking if his season is like this all year then he doesnt deserve the award becuase his numbers are padded!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yea, I agree... although his day was still huge, padded or not, 4 passing touchdowns without an int and 1 rushing touchdown is very impressive. He's going to be the best quarterback in the NFL someday. Big, strong, and smart.

Personally, I think Rex Grossman had the most impressive day, despite only having two touchdowns with an interception... 306 yards at halftime is amazing. Jacobs and Graham also had ridiculously good games for Florida.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
You've got to be kidding me. 14 points isn't a very big lead. I don't see you talking crap about Miami leaving Ken Dorsey in the game when they were up 42-0. College is about pounding the opponent, and I like it. Good day from Leftwich....

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KC</b>!
You've got to be kidding me. 14 points isn't a very big lead. I don't see you talking crap about Miami leaving Ken Dorsey in the game when they were up 42-0. College is about pounding the opponent, and I like it. Good day from Leftwich....
I agree, crazy stuff can happen in College Football so I'd try and score as much points as possible. I'll go check out Leftwitch later this year...and come back with a scouting report. :D

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Playing at a smaller school like Marshall, Leftwich needs all the stats he can get if he wants the Heisman. I dont blame him or the coach for what happened. Good for him it only helps his Heisman chances.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts