Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just beside myself...

Why could we have not gotten Wilkens to return to coaching in Portland????? I think he would have been a lot better than Mo. He maybe could have whipped us in shape.

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
he can't carry hubie's jockstrap... he isn't a great coach...though he is a great man

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Trader Bob</b>!
I am just beside myself...

Why could we have not gotten Wilkens to return to coaching in Portland????? I think he would have been a lot better than Mo. He maybe could have whipped us in shape.
Where exactly has Wilkins had tremendous success that makes him such a thrilling coach? In Toronto, he was mediocre. In Atlanta, he had a few playoff teams with no hope of a title.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Isn't it clear? Thomas is rebuilding the Toronto Raptors in New York City. Next there is going to be talk of Damon leaving for the big apple, and then there is going to be dinosaurs laying eggs in Madison Square Garden. This should be a real thriller, but not something that a person with a weak stomach is going to want to watch. :D

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HOWIE</b>!
Isn't it clear? Thomas is rebuilding the Toronto Raptors in New York City. Next there is going to be talk of Damon leaving for the big apple, and then there is going to be dinosaurs laying eggs in Madison Square Garden. This should be a real thriller, but not something that a person with a weak stomach is going to want to watch. :D
I saw that it was Godzilla with Matthew Broderic.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Isn't it funny how life imitates movies? :D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man creates basketball and dinosaurs. Dinosaurs destroy basketball.

j/k, I don't think Lenny W is a dinosaur.

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HOWIE</b>!
Seriously, you could get rid of Damon...not bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts