Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Shocked SJU was able to pull that off. Thank god.

Good to see Duquesne blowing out Princeton. Something they didn't do much of last season. Sincere is a beast.

The Bonnies though....losing to Ohio is beyond bad. Had some concerns regarding where their shooting was going to come from with the loss of Poyser, Kaputo and Stockard. It's early but yeesh.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts

Good to see Duquesne blowing out Princeton. Something they didn't do much of last season. Sincere is a beast.

The Bonnies though....losing to Ohio is beyond bad. Had some concerns regarding where their shooting was going to come from with the loss of Poyser, Kaputo and Stockard. It's early but yeesh.
There's no mincing it. Atrocious. It looked as bad as you can imagine it did.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Was apprehensive the A10 could get out of the first night of basketball without puking a result most were expecting a W out of. This is Mark Schmidts SOP however. Rollercoaster performances. In the next game they might go 17-27 from three point range and win by 40 over Vermont. Not a team in their non-con they cant beat (and maybe even shouldnt beat). Felt like SBU was a real darkhorse to make a run at an NCAA alongside Rhody. And they still might be.

The good news is SBU has about 30 games to fix and forget this one. But the A10 cant go damn near .500 in the non-con again. We need to get to .700 or we're going to be ranked #12 and looking up at the Ivy and Horizon.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts

Dukes were down 14 in the first half, and end up winning by 27, a 41 point swing.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
GW loses at Towson. Cant add anything I havent already said.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
The biggest concern for the Bonnies is Osun's health. Dude left injured, looked like a knee. It was 31-33 when he left. If he misses significant time, we're done for because the freshman F doesn't know what he's doing yet, and Ikpezi fouled out tonight and likely will foul out of every game Osun doesn't play in.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Fordham beats Saint Francis by 9 without two key players who were suspended one game. Saint Francis is not good but it is better than a loss and Fordham was down 14 in the second half.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Apparently the site redesign brought my account back from the grave, I'm finally able to log in after months of the password reset claiming my account didn't exist or erroring out.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts