Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caron Butler at 10.. wutta steal! and Rasual Butler out of LaSalle...

Smush Parker is da mann lol we needed him.. he might even of starteddd ova AC lmaoo cuz AC is just overpaid and he suxx but hey who cares cuz we goin after best and billups

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
I HOPE Riles will ship A.C. out in a trade,but now that we have Butler,Im NOT so sure we need to make any trades?

I do think we NEED to sign either Best or Billups,I would prefer Billups,but either one is fine with me!:yes:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AC is wayyyyy overpaidd..
btw 2night at da arena gatling wuz suppose to sign autographs and he neva even showed up lmao

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by Takeit2dahouse00
AC is wayyyyy overpaidd..
btw 2night at da arena gatling wuz suppose to sign autographs and he neva even showed up lmao
C. Butler R. Butler

10 45

I like that

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
The Heat should try to sign Chauncey Billups. He'd be the perfect fit, they'd finally get some scoring at the PG spot. Imagine this lineup:

C: Zo
PF: Grant
SF: Caron Butler
SG: Jones
PG: Billups

That will definitely get them one of the top seeds in the Playoffs.:yes:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Butler's that missing piece that they needed and even Qyntel Woods wouldn't be able to deliver, I'm convinced Butler's going to be one of the key leaders besides Mourning on this team. He seems very determined and wants to get to work, I really can't wait to see this guy start!

Oh guys, I saw him on the ESPNews and he has alot of respect for coach Pat Riley. He was laughing and all, he's going to be a crowd favorite for sure and popular around his teammates.

Chauncey Billups isn't a that much of an upgrade over Rod Strickland IMO. Travis Best will probably fit in way better, I just think his game will compliment with them better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts