Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys....having seen the first ten games of the lakers, ive come to the conclusion that it's going to be a long shot for them to make the playoffs this season...kwame brown and chris mihm have been inconsistent...only lamar, kobe and smush (my goodness!!!smush!!!) are the only guys working hard along with profit,cook and geaorge...though there is still hope for the lakers...i suggest they should start trading useless players if they want to make the playoffs...ive read rumors that jarves hayes is on the block along with guys like earl watson...you think the lakers should try to get these guys??any other players that the lakers are eyeing for???

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Useless players don't hold much trade value. I'm not sure how great an impact a trade will give us this season without trading someone with some worth.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
How has Kwame Brown been inconsistent? Doesn't inconsistent mean he had some good games mixed in with his crappy ones?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Bartholomew Hunt said:
He has been consistently bad. It is unfair to Kwame to call him inconsistent. Give credit where it is due.
lol

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
nobody is going to want Kwame

trade Odom and Kwame in a package deal for a solid player.. Odom always looks like hes scared to shoot and only has good games when Kobe isnt playing

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
ShowTimeLakers2005 said:
yes seriouly lakers need to trade Kwame with Odom as a package deal. Add slava and McKee also.
But only a new GM with basketball knowledge can do it.
Anyone care to throw out the other side of the trade for Kwame and Odom????

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
px said:
...only lamar, kobe and smush (my goodness!!!smush!!!) are the only guys working hard along with profit,cook and geaorge
lamar being consistent? he took 4 shots last game

·
Registered
181 Posts
LamarButler said:
Mihm has been pretty good. Just trade Kwame, somehow for someone who works hard.

lol kwame is a great player hes just getting used to kobe and not passing much

1 - 14 of 14 Posts