Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few excerpts:
"It (the Chandler trade) was gamble, no doubt. But Krause may have cornered the market on big men at a time when the NBA, and paticularly the East, lacks talent in the post positions."

"Suddenly this summer, the Bulls were poised to set a new standard for respect....Requests to join the Bulls bandwagon were soaring. Sports Illustrated nominated them for the 2005 NBA finals. ESPN magazine suggested that the Bulls will be the Eastern Conference's best team in three years."

"Tyson Chandler may never be a 20 point scorer in the NBA, but early in his rookie year he demonstrated that his best talent might be simply wreaking havoc on the court. There is little question that Chandler is one of the most athletic 7-footers ever to play in the league. With his lateral quickness and jumping ability, he has the potential to be the best shot-blocker since Bill Russell.:)yes: ) When Chandler challenged shots, opponents usually misfired."

"Chandler has a decent face-up jumper, which needs consistency. He'll score off the drive at times, but his post skills are weak. Chandler is likely to develope an offensive arsenal simialr to Raheed Wallace, which sticks mostly to jumpers and turnarounds."

Just thought I'd post this because this guy basically said almost exactly what I've been saying in all of the Chandler threads. I guess great minds think alike. :)D ;)
BTW: This writer also picks Fizer for a future sixth man of the year, which i also agree with.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
i agree 100%,

wreaking havoc on the court isnt something you can neccesarily measure with stats

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
It's hard to find compliments of the Chicago Bulls from the organization itself to the players. But if it's found, it may be true. Thank You whoever wrote that!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Originally posted by <b>LoaKhoet</b>!
It's hard to find compliments of the Chicago Bulls from the organization itself to the players. But if it's found, it may be true. Thank You whoever wrote that!!!
Man, I never thought of it that way, but I think you are on to something.

As bad as the Bulls have been over the past 4 years, nobody wants to look stupid by saying anything good about the Bulls- so if somebody does say something good, they're probably under-exaggerating... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts