Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it may be time to start using a lineup of Deng Heinrich Curry Chandler, and Gordon. I think that lineup would be most productive, and kird and chandler should be able to pick up the defensive slack that gordon will be weak on.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
we won't see it till next year.... gordon needs to condition this summer so he can get his body to handle 30-35 mpg

but i cant see why we cant have that lineup next year

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
shagmopdog said:
I think it may be time to start using a lineup of Deng Heinrich Curry Chandler, and Gordon. I think that lineup would be most productive, and kird and chandler should be able to pick up the defensive slack that gordon will be weak on.
why would it be time NOW they've practically GUARANTEED a playoff spot with the lineupe they have now? don't mess wit the chemistry

wait til next year

·
Registered
78 Posts
The ROY said:
why would it be time NOW they've practically GUARANTEED a playoff spot with the lineupe they have now? don't mess wit the chemistry

wait til next year
Oh man please don't say guaranteed. Nothing is guaranteed yet man! The bulls are only 4 games ahead of Orlando, and 4.5 above the surging nets. (only 3.5 and 4 after tonights likely loss)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts