Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really believe it's time to give him some PT. We could possibly use him against Jamison, Butler, or Jefferies saturday defensively at times. I would like to see what this guy brings to the table, especially after the emergence of Scott Padgett off the bench.

Plus, he could really help RJ and VC get more rest.

Can't hurt can it?

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
Net2 said:
I really believe it's time to give him some PT. We could possibly use him against Jamison, Butler, or Jefferies saturday defensively at times. I would like to see what this guy brings to the table, especially after the emergence of Scott Padgett off the bench.

Plus, he could really help RJ and VC get more rest.

Can't hurt can it?
If Murray and Vaughn were inactive, that would be fine with me.

·
Registered
907 Posts
We need RJ to play 40 minutes a game. He's just too important right now to take off the floor.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
since Murray has shown nothing Padgett has emerged I agree let's see Lammond dressed in a three piece suit and give LJ3 some PT

·
Registered
620 Posts
ghoti said:
If Murray and Vaughn were inactive, that would be fine with me.
seriously, I want to see if our young talent can be good, instead we get to see our old talent trying to hold up.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
I love LJ but I think you guys ovverrrate him sometimes. I was on his bandwagon as much as anyone when we signwed him and I got some background on him but I'm starting to have doubts. He's a scrub that we had no competition for signing. I would want to play Murray. It seems as if Murray really wants to play and he might do anything. His 3 point shot could be useful and he still rebounds at a good rate. But what the hell play Wright, LJ, Murray whoever just want a win.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
BeeOBee said:
We need RJ to play 40 minutes a game. He's just too important right now to take off the floor.
We're lucky, as he's the most able of the 'big 3'. The youngest and played the fewest games last year.

-Petey

·
Registered
176 Posts
i think we should let murray go he's already complaining let's get him a ticket to toronto again and sign traylor even if he drops dead on the court.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
jizzy said:
I love LJ but I think you guys ovverrrate him sometimes. I was on his bandwagon as much as anyone when we signwed him and I got some background on him but I'm starting to have doubts. He's a scrub that we had no competition for signing. I would want to play Murray. It seems as if Murray really wants to play and he might do anything. His 3 point shot could be useful and he still rebounds at a good rate. But what the hell play Wright, LJ, Murray whoever just want a win.
LJIII rebounds better... and with him in the linup w/ RJ, Kidd, Krstic, Carter we got a very very solid rebounding team which means fast break! I say give him a chance w/ the starter!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts