Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it today...Yeah I know today.. But i was wondering if anyone knows where to download the roster patches, and after you downoad them,what you do..So if you have AIM, please IM me at Jason2352, or send me a PM.

BFreak.

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK. Thanks. Also, i downloaded the Rookies Superpack patch and the Jersey Patch. It says I need too turn customart on to do it. Anyone know what that is? I think I need to download that, but I got no link.

Could someone hook me up with some linkage please:heart: ?

BFreak.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
actually I just bought the game from ebay for about $10US just a week ago, I'm waiting for it to arrive

glad we're on the same boat!

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Blazer Freak</b>!
OK. Thanks. Also, i downloaded the Rookies Superpack patch and the Jersey Patch. It says I need too turn customart on to do it. Anyone know what that is? I think I need to download that, but I got no link.

Could someone hook me up with some linkage please:heart: ?

BFreak.

I've done plenty of custom cyber-faces and such, so I'll tell you how to turn it on.

Here's the path to the file you need to get into: C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 2004\main\cscripts (Assuming you didn't install it in a different location).

Open the "xstartup" file with Notepad, scroll down, and change customart from 0, to 1. That's all you have to do, change the part that says "customart 0", to "customart 1".

Again, I've done my own custom graphics before, so that is how you enable customart. I won't promise that what you downloaded will work now, but I do know that opening that script file and changing the value to 1 is how to enable custom art.

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

I've done plenty of custom cyber-faces and such, so I'll tell you how to turn it on.

Here's the path to the file you need to get into: C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 2004\main\cscripts (Assuming you didn't install it in a different location).

Open the "xstartup" file with Notepad, scroll down, and change customart from 0, to 1. That's all you have to do, change the part that says "customart 0", to "customart 1".

Again, I've done my own custom graphics before, so that is how you enable customart. I won't promise that what you downloaded will work now, but I do know that opening that script file and changing the value to 1 is how to enable custom art.
Yeah it didn't work. But I think it will on Sep. 5ht. Thats when the site that I got it from will be back up. Thanks KoKo.

BFreak.

PS:Got AIM? Maybe you could help me on there.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Blazer Freak</b>!
I got it today...Yeah I know today.. But i was wondering if anyone knows where to download the roster patches, and after you downoad them,what you do..So if you have AIM, please IM me at Jason2352, or send me a PM.

BFreak.
NBA live 2005 is scheduled to be out anytime in Oct.
lol at getting NBA2004 at a cheap price now!

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Yao Mania</b>!
actually I just bought the game from ebay for about $10US just a week ago, I'm waiting for it to arrive

glad we're on the same boat!
lol, go to future shop in Canada?
They should be on sales big time, live 2005 is coming out.

I would say you can get it for $30CAD. lol I know it's not as cheap as the $10USD. But you dont have to wait and there is no risk.

By the way, new? or old?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Any of you guys interested in playing online with me sometime? Not many people I know have the PC version and the people on the EA server quit a whole lot.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John</b>!

lol, go to future shop in Canada?
They should be on sales big time, live 2005 is coming out.

I would say you can get it for $30CAD. lol I know it's not as cheap as the $10USD. But you dont have to wait and there is no risk.

By the way, new? or old?
It's a used one I'm pretty sure. Only reason I bought it was 'cuz I received a $5 coupon for ebay through email (spend at least $10), and I just happend to bid on a game that was up to $10. so after shipping and everything I think I paid $9CAD total. The user had a 100% rating so I think he should be trustworthy.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8126354977

There are a super cheap EA package out now, you get like NHL2004, Nascar, Golf, and something else for around $30CAD - but NBA's the only one I want.
And ebay you don't have to pay tax :sour:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts