Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Darko

Votes: 22 59.5%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Both good choices.

Livingston is learning from a motivated Sammy this year and already has a high BBIQ and instict. Plus he's like 6'7 with that awesome court vision. He'll have Brand, Maggette and such to pass to for years to come.

Darko is a talented big man who's finally getting a chance and showing he can play. I don't expect domination, or anything. But for sure better than most bigs.

·
Premium Member
21,860 Posts
Carbo04 said:
Both good choices.

Livingston is learning from a motivated Sammy this year and already has a high BBIQ and instict. Plus he's like 6'7 with that awesome court vision. He'll have Brand, Maggette and such to pass to for years to come.

Darko is a talented big man who's finally getting a chance and showing he can play. I don't expect domination, or anything. But for sure better than most bigs.
That's basically exactly right. Livingston can't score all that well for himself, so it'll be hard for him to be accepted as "good" without a high ppg.

If I had to choose one or the other, I would probably have to go with Darko. Big man with nice touch, and above average passing...not to mention he's tall as can be and a good rebounder.

Reactions: ssmokinjoe

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Darko

Livingston with Cassell?!I don't think so

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.