Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

LMAO at Amare

2K views 49 replies 24 participants last post by  LFFL 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
The Main Man said:
Was Amare doing something wrong?
so he was doing sth right,in ur opinion?

Kunlun said:
Did any of you guys see Amare? He was dancing around all happy and **** even when eveyerbody else was looking depressed. Hahaha...

#8 ·
Those pictures take forever to load, and I have an orgasmically fast connection. I was kinda like "wtf" when that happened too. Why is Amare so happy that they just lost?

#11 ·
kisstherim said:
so he was doing sth right,in ur opinion?
He might have been smiling because Steven Hunter's his friend and he was close to winning the game. Should Amare have thrown the towel to the ground and degraded Hunter instead?

#12 ·
The Main Man said:
He might have been smiling because Steven Hunter's his friend and he was close to winning the game. Should Amare have thrown the towel to the ground and degraded Hunter instead?
There's a bit of middle ground between degrading a teammate and laughing and looking like it's one of the best days of your life when you just lost.

#13 ·
q said:
There's a bit of middle ground between degrading a teammate and laughing and looking like it's one of the best days of your life when you just lost.
considering that game in the large scheme of things wont really matter at all to the suns, some people are making way too much of this. and it wasnt like they choked a 15 point lead away for amare to be angry or stunned or sad. they were lucky to even be there.

#14 ·
Debt Collector said:
considering that game in the large scheme of things wont really matter at all to the suns, some people are making way too much of this. and it wasnt like they choked a 15 point lead away for amare to be angry or stunned or sad. they were lucky to even be there.
Still, it seemed like it was one of the best days of his life there. It goes back to what I said again, there's some middle ground here. He doesn't have to act like it's the worst day of his life, but I don't understand why he was really happy to lose.

#15 ·
The Main Man said:
lol,the thing is,he was all happy and dancing around while his teammates looked so depressed and embarrassed.

the chinese words in the pic:

Amare:WE WON,HAHAHA!
his teammates:Cmon,Amare,do u have any ideas what happened? :raised_ey :nonono:

(i dunno why those motion pics don't work in most ppl's computers,they work well here.:( )

#24 ·
HeinzGuderian said:
What happened was he saw Hunter go up for the dunk and assumed it would go in, he started celebrating and didn't see him miss. Move along folks, nothing to see here.
lol, nice try, but you couldn't be further from the truth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.