Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The attendance is down, but people are still interested. Check out Barrett's Blog:

Finally, Wednesday night's game was on FSN, and we broke a cable ratings record in that game, so word is getting around about this exciting team. We always win our time slot when we're on KGW in Portland, but to score the number we did on FSN on Wednesday was great news. Rice is taking credit for that, for some reason.
-Pop

·
Registered
99 Posts
Lol hilarious. Rice would take credit for it, though. This is the most fun I've had watching the Blazers since the 2000 team. I don't care if they lose a lot of games, they're fun to watch.

:banana:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Despite the flat stretches, it's so much fun to see Telfair breaking ankles, Z-bo knocking down shots from all over the court, Theo crashing the boards, Joel swatting away shots and The Punisher giving opponents fits on both ends of the court.

It's good to see the ratings are up - let's only hope they stay that way during the inevitable 4-7 game losing streak this season.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Yeah, the games have been interesting lately...most definately. I live with two non basketball fans...and needless to say, they get a little annoyed at me watching basketball just about ever night.
But during the Bulls game they were out with me biting their nails, looking nervous at the end, yelling at bad calls, calling for the win. That says something to me. That is big. I haven't seen them do that for any other team.

Prunetang

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Some are anyway. Last game it was on 756 ? or there abouts on NBATV and channel 650 ? something for FSN. Check the guide. I set my TIVO for recording both as sometimes they will black out one or the other or both.

gatorpops

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
theGame said:
Does anyone know if the fsn games are on Directv?
The game is on 648, but if you are not local you'll need the sports pack to see it. Then I think you will but who knows with the NBA pass, you might not be able to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts