Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He just had an open shot..he pump faked it when he was wide open and w/ no one around him..and then he went in 4 feet to shoot and to put himself in front of a defender and missed that shot:)

It reminds me of something only Gordon Giricek would do..

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Less of a mistake and more of a trying to get the best shot possible. And possibly get to the line.

Kind of a silly thing to start a thread over.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no..it was a mistake..he already had the better shot and went into a defender basically..but still..i jsut thought it reminded me of gordon giricek to do such a dumb thing:)

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
I didn't see that but it sounds like something I remember Richard Jefferson doing in the Finals... he was wide open on the baseline, so he drove right into Tim Duncan at the basket and threw the ball over the rim...

It's a learning experience, I guess.

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!
I didn't see that but it sounds like something I remember Richard Jefferson doing in the Finals... he was wide open on the baseline, so he drove right into Tim Duncan at the basket and threw the ball over the rim...

It's a learning experience, I guess.
RJ did it another time in the Finals, but the other time was the ubersick dunk over Kevin Willis. That was the dunk of the year last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts