Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Hornets may win the east, but I doubt it. For the last 5 years of so their record has been steadily going down. The frountcourt starters are either old or sick. Baron wants to play somewhere else. What then? While New Orleans can probably get players even though it is small, there is still Shinn.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I read a lot. Look I hope NOLA and Shinn get along fine for the good of the league. I want to see the NBA come out of this little funk they're in and start growing again. However, the facts remain that as of now, Shinn is not the most popular guy in the NBA. I mean he moved his team to NOLA, and the NBA gave Charlotte another team (if they want it and will build an arena) before Shinn got his stuff moved out. The NBA made Shinn look like the culprit in the Charlotte troubles. I've read where his sexual escapades and being in court have embarrussed the league. I have also read where players didn't want to play on his teams because they felt he was not committed to winng a championship. Maybe he's changed. Maybe with all the money NOLA is giving him to relocate, he can afford to keep his players. I hope so for the good of the league.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.