Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Link

As I posted there...

Sun 20 @ Indiana ----- WIN

Tue 22 Indiana ----- WIN
Thu 24 Memphis ----- WIN
Sat 26 Minnesota
----- LOSE (Kandi Kills Us, and yeah... KG)

Mon 28 @ Charlotte ----- WIN
Wed 30 L.A. Clippers ----- WIN
Fri 1 @ New York ----- WIN
Sat 2 Orlando ----- WIN (Hopefully Francis is suspended still)

Tue 5 @ Cleveland ----- LOSE
Thu 7 New York ----- WIN
Sat 9 Boston
----- LOSE/WIN (They are just smoking now.)

Wed 13 @ Indiana ----- WIN
Fri 15 @ Toronto ----- WIN
Sun 17 Philadelphia ----- LOSE (AI is gonna want this one)

Tue 19 Washington
----- LOSE
Wed 20 @ Boston ----- LOSE


I have that break down.

-Petey
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
schub said:
Kidd's gonna want it too.

I'll take our guy.
In terms of taking over a game, I would put AI and Carter in the same category.

I think AI will want that game for the playoffs and for his MVP race.

-Petey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,151 Posts
Petey said:
Sat 2 Orlando ----- WIN (Hopefully Francis is suspended still)

Tue 5 @ Cleveland ----- LOSE
...

Tue 19 Washington
----- LOSE
Wed 20 @ Boston ----- LOSE

-Petey
* Francis will play, he's only suspended for 3 games (1 served last Sat.).
* We'll win the Cavs game, acoording to my crystal ball
* Regarding Washington and Boston games ... I hope they won't play as hard to avoid injuries.

I prefer the 6th. Setting your goals high is always a good thing.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
faNETicS said:
* Francis will play, he's only suspended for 3 games (1 served last Sat.).
* We'll win the Cavs game, acoording to my crystal ball
* Regarding Washington and Boston games ... I hope they won't play as hard to avoid injuries.

I prefer the 6th. Setting your goals high is always a good thing.
I didnt know things were so bad with the Cavs.

-Petey
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,719 Posts
Petey said:
In terms of taking over a game, I would put AI and Carter in the same category.

I think AI will want that game for the playoffs and for his MVP race.

-Petey

Kidd has shown an ability to slow AI down quite a bit.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,964 Posts
Here's the game we got Old Uncle Cliffy for, Minny, KG has had trouble with Robinson in the past. Don't know about the last 2 seasons, but while in PHX and a starter, Robinson held his own against KG. I think with Cliffy on KG, that allows us to go with Collins and Krstic in the post against Kandi. I think we'll have more problems with Memphis. Watched them yesterday and they're defense was very good, intelligent players, funneling PHX away from the painted areas, forcing them to take 3's. They're a well coached team with an NBA rotation now.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top