Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I co-run a message board and blog for Duquesne. When possible, we try to to a Q&A session with bloggers and such of opposing teams. I've been having trouble finding Albany people. Any recommendations as to who we should contact? I found the Big Purple Fans message board. Couldn't register, though.

Thanks, and good luck to the AE this year.

If you're curious about us:
http://yukudukes.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Face = you have come to the right place! The Albany fans on this site know everything about everything. Patch, Dane, Bosi, come out come out wherever you are! The Albany fans are playing coy this year. With the loss of Suero they are publicly talking about how down they are while inwardly harboring hope that Mike Black and a defensive minded team philosophy will prove to the world that the Great Dane's demise has been greatly exaggerated. I would love to route for you guys next Friday but I have to pull for Albany. Stony Brook will need all of the out of conference wins the America East can muster to raise our RPI high enough for Stony Brook to avoid the play in game when we win the AE tournament this year.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
That works too. Some AE teams do have their own message boards - but the vast majority of all team's fans post here. Imo the 3 most knowledgeable Albany fans are also frequent posters here - Dane96, Bosiydid, and Patch. They are very passionate and am sure they will reply as soon as they see this. Send them a private message and Im sure you will have what you need by tomorrow. By the way - was just perusing your site - very cool! Im not sure what rankings you were using for Duquesne opponents though. Im sure the Albany rankings were way way too high.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts