Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It is a gut feeling - I could be wrong but...

Reasons:
- Boston is also a young non-play off team
- Raps have seen them 2x in preseason
- Bonner plays his best against them (big game 2 night for the red rocket)
- I think they have been knocking on the door (would have beaten Philly if Igudala did not go 6-6 from 3)
- Boston has Tony Allen black cloud hanging over their head.
- Rose has something to prove
- Sam knows not to play Mo Pete extended minutes on the Road since he is a brutal Road player.
============

Go Raps!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
That's an interesting point about seeing them twice in pre-season. Could help.

I thought Philly was the best matchup for us and we would win one of those games. Boston has a big front line and solid go-to scorers down the stretch. Doesn't look as good.

They are coming off two bad games which is never great. Seattle was in that spot too and creamed us until late.

Lets see if Villy can have a good rebounding game against a better front line. SEA and PHI were pretty thin up front.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
It had better come before the road swing. Tonight is as good as any other chance this season, but they had better bring it from the tip.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
yea, we need charlie v in the starting lineup. we're getting killed in the 1st quarter of every single game.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Junkyard Dog13 said:
Raps win close one, bosh leads the way with 28 pts 13 RBS
tes I think bonner and James will show well again tongight

Mo Pete will be horrid.

Rose is a wild card...so is CV31.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
charlz said:

It is a gut feeling - I could be wrong but...

Reasons:
- Boston is also a young non-play off team
- Raps have seen them 2x in preseason
- Bonner plays his best against them (big game 2 night for the red rocket)
- I think they have been knocking on the door (would have beaten Philly if Igudala did not go 6-6 from 3)
- Boston has Tony Allen black cloud hanging over their head.
- Rose has something to prove
- Sam knows not to play Mo Pete extended minutes on the Road since he is a brutal Road player.
============

Go Raps!
I agree. I had a feeling we might get one of the Philly games but tonight's game is the most winnable in the whole month of November. By the way, I am still holding my prediction that the team will go 1-15 this month, so the win will come tonight followed by a bag of losses.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
The Hawks had 50 points entering the fourth quarter. They rallied but it looks like they won't make it against the Hornets.

Our ineptitude isn't greater than theirs. We'll have to settle with being "one of the worst" for now.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
oh well, lets try our luck against miami....hahahha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts