Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We locked up 3rd seed, we can't get #2 seed with Loss last night (Heat play 6 horrible teams and 4 of them at home)....heat = 50-26...they should go 5-1 even if they go 3-3, we would have to win out which is not gonna happen because nets not playing for nothing and teams we play like sixers/bulls/bucks will be.

we locked up homecourt also

nets have nothing to play for

so just lose today and have bucks keep 6th seed pistons up 12 over pacers.

bucks much easier than pacers.

· Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
naw cause its alottery, dunno what pick u gonna get

if nfl i would. franchise player or 1 stupid extra win? like the jets did

give me a break gimme the franchiseplayer.

· Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh give me a break

what moron wants a stupid extra win when no one gonna remember it like the jets did over a crappy bills team

and get #1 pick and get a guy like reggie bush who u can build around for 10 years

its best for the team and thats what a true fan should want.

· Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its like u suuuuuk and lose so many games whats the big deal of losing 1 more game?

might as well get a reward for the pain we go through that season (jets) and get a high pick instead of winning a meaningless game at end of season to F fans over again.

· Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pacers cause problems for NJ

they known as a good perimeter D team and nets are a perimeter team

they beat us 2/3

jermaine o'neal, stpehin jackson, peja, tinsley, granger, sarhaksjjxjsidsjidicisoussxious, aj, harrison, fred jones....deep team

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.