Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
33 minutes, 4-11, 13-17, 6 boards, 3 blocks, 21 points.

Yeah it was a big night, wasn't getting the shots, but he was getting to the line. Solid performance from the rookie, too bad we lost the game.

-Petey

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Petey said:
33 minutes, 4-11, 13-17, 6 boards, 3 blocks, 21 points.

Yeah it was a big night, wasn't getting the shots, but he was getting to the line. Solid performance from the rookie, too bad we lost the game.

-Petey
Yup. Poor kid, whenever he has a very big night ... the Nets lose.

Reactions: Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I'm sure it will change for the better, but the fact he keep going to hit 17 FTAs, that is pretty big.

-Petey

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
I am very impressed that he got to the line 17 times. That is a big accomplishment for a rookie. Shows he's learning to handle himself down there. I mean, could you envision Collins going to the line 17 times in a game? Also shows the team is committed to getting him the ball in a position where he can look for his own offense.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
SeaNet said:
I am very impressed that he got to the line 17 times. That is a big accomplishment for a rookie. Shows he's learning to handle himself down there. I mean, could you envision Collins going to the line 17 times in a game? Also shows the team is committed to getting him the ball in a position where he can look for his own offense.
Agree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts