Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Same here on Pink

Sometimes she looks good and sometimes I get major lesbian vibes from her. Back to the main topic....

1) I think Kobe does this, but I don't watch enough NBA to list others who do. Kobe doesn't really fade that much though, just enough to create room.

2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) All of these fall under the catagory, "fundamentals." As we all know those don't exist anymore in the NBA outside of a few players. Love the comment about JWill of Memphis. He fits in perfectly in those old nike commercials. If only he'd been born 30 years earlier...

3) I believe Chicago is planning on doing something like this, but other than that I don't really know. With the lack of good bigmen in the league I can understand why you don't see it that often now though. Basketball theories seem to lose their welcome after awhile, because someone comes along and finds a way to beat it and everyone else starts doing that. The current fad is bigmen who can shoot and take you off the dribble, but as soon as a few good, big, strong post players come along and start eating those guys for breakfast it'll all change again most likely.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.