Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happen to Roe and Porter. I know Porter got in trouble but i though he did well in the games he did play in. Hayes do you thinkhe will get drafted.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Lou Roe was a 6'5 PF, but not very athletic. He was a poor man's Larry Johnson.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I remember that draft in Minnesota when Porter was a senior. The Wolves were on the clock in the second round, and the crowd was chanting for Porter, who was available. The pick comes, and they take Igor Rakocevic, whom nobody had heard of, and the crowd let out a collective AWW! :)

·
Registered
690 Posts
HKF said:
Lou Roe was a 6'5 PF, but not very athletic. He was a poor man's Larry Johnson.
Lou Roe is 6'7

He is a very good player in the Spanish League (1st in efficiency) , and is certainly better than some of the scrubs that walk around the NBA (Ruffin for example)

·
Registered
759 Posts
I loved Lou Roe when he was at UMass. One of my favorite college players ever. Another guy like him was Ace Custis from Virginia Tech. Anyone know whatever happened to Adonis Jordan? Loved that guy, too.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
LOL, Lou Roe was not 6'7.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Lou Roe is 6'7"

You said Lou Roe was 6'5". That's 196 centimeters... That's absurd... I've seen Lou Roe LIVE and he is 200 centimeters at least. Measured 201 centimeters by the european standards (w/o shoes). That is 6'7"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts