Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I almost posted on the BW the other day. Unfortunately the post would have been deleted and I may have met Turtleboy’s fate. Tenure laws and 3020a procedures are a bitch in NY, though. Plus I know the Association president…
That would have all depended which side of Gleason's 7 am glass of scotch he saw your post on.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
That would have all depended which side of Gleason's 7 am glass of scotch he saw your post on.
Funny line, but Tom has never bothered me. Like every moderator in Bandwagon history, he doesn't always get around to changing the oil regularly, and maybe he's put a ding in a quarter panel or two, but it's that rugby guy in Philly who got behind the wheel and drove it in to a tree at speed.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Funny line, but Tom has never bothered me. Like every moderator in Bandwagon history, he doesn't always get around to changing the oil regularly, and maybe he's put a ding in a quarter panel or two, but it's that rugby guy in Philly who got behind the wheel and drove it in to a tree at speed.
Tom allowed the board to get off the rails with politics and he was a large contributor to that as well. IMO he deserves some blame. That other guy went full Gestapo though. My apologies for getting this thread way off track but the conversation has been fun to follow.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts