LSU by a TD!

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Hoping to see LSU win

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Yeah, I think LSU wins as well. Bama hasnt been able to score an offensive TD in the last 2 SEC games. They can't be bailed out again by their defense anymore.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.......

JaMarcus Russell folks...

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Quite Frankly said:
If only Bama had an offense they would win national title this year.
No, because Texas and USC would prolly route Bama. No matter how good their defense is.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dissonance19 said:
No, because Texas and USC would prolly route Bama. No matter how good their defense is.
Even if they had an offense they wouldn't be in the game. They wouldnt jump Texas or USC to get in...

Croyle was pure garbage that game! He overthrew his recievers numerous times.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Jsimo12 said:
Even if they had an offense they wouldn't be in the game. They wouldnt jump Texas or USC to get in...

Croyle was pure garbage that game! He overthrew his recievers numerous times.
Definitely true. But my comment was based on how I don't think they would be able to compete with those offenses defensively.

Yeah, mostly why Croyle was horrible because Wroten, Williams, and Dorsey kept penetrating and getting through. He didn't really have much time. But when he did have time though, his WRs dropped 7-10 passes that should've been caught. Albeit they weren't the most accurate passes.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LSU's defense was simply incredible in the second half...Bama didnt get their first First down on the second half until a minute left in regulation!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts