Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LSU is expecting the biggest crowd of the season...10k plus...and i think that will be the difference in the game

both teams have excellent interior games...i give the perimeter play edge to Miss. St. though....in the end though, LSU wins b/c of the emotional home crowd...State will get revenge in Starkville

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
don't bother....state on a 19-2 run...LSU has scored 2 points in 12 minutes

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Everything going well for Miss State, nothing going well for LSU. 27-8, Miss State.

The only thing wrong with MSU is that all the players can be way too selfish. I can't count the number of times MSU turned the ball over or missed a shot on the fast break against UK when they could've passed it to 2 or more wide-open men or should've just pulled it back out and played their half court offense.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i agree about the selfish comment....Moo State does not like to make the extra pass...especially Ervin

if LSU didn't play awesome defense at the end of the 1st half, we would be down by 40

our offense has just been flat out sorry...great defensive game plan by Stansbury...although i think a 6 year old would know to play 2-3 zone against LSU :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LSU's only down by 6 with 3:20 left but i have this strong gut feeling we're going to lose

please let me eat my crow though

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
bryan, why is it you always feel the need to say things that make you as popular as a root canal??

these forums are not smack forums. just stick to the hoops. have fun. debate and discuss the issues, but do not attack. if you want to talk smack, fine, but don't do it here.

xubrew

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by <b>xubrew</b>!
bryan, why is it you always feel the need to say things that make you as popular as a root canal??

these forums are not smack forums. just stick to the hoops. have fun. debate and discuss the issues, but do not attack. if you want to talk smack, fine, but don't do it here.

xubrew

i dunno man. i guess i could just really care less what people think of me that I don't even know, and don't care to know. i dunno though.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts