Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Lakers and Clippers cheap? If you are not cheap, why not offer a bit more than minimum? Clippers need wing defenders.

Chris Haynes
✔ ‎@ChrisBHaynes

Free agent Luc Mbah a Moute has reached an agreement with the Houston Rockets, league sources tell ESPN.
2:39 PM - 16 Jul 2017

He plays 1787 minutes, one of the most minutes among free agents.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ballmer has lost money on Jerry West.

Luc Mbah a Moute is worth 10 million a year. He is a great trade chip for the minimum salary contract. Why didn't Lakers dump Deng and sign Luc Moute?

Why in the hell Jerry West gave $240 million dollars to Griffin and Gallo? They are top 5 worst defenders for the players who make 20 million dollars or more, and they are injury-prone.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think and think,

It costs 23 million for a Red Dick, it is only 2.3 million for Luc Moute. Jerry West sucks!

Luc Moute is as good as Red Dick and he is younger than Red Dick.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I would have permanently lost my voice if the Lakers picked him up...I always yell his last name Barkley/Ginobili style whenever his name is mentioned in a broadcast or highlight

·
Administrator
67,767 Posts
Decent add for the Rockets. Don't see him playing nearly as many minutes this year as he did last year for the Clipshow.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
why is this in the Lakers forums? there was never a connection or show of interest - must we live in a world where villains post nonsense without consequence? have we no moderators?

·
Administrator
67,767 Posts
why is this in the Lakers forums? there was never a connection or show of interest - must we live in a world where villains post nonsense without consequence? have we no moderators?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts