Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has all but two charges dropped against him, both charges are just mistemeanors too (or however you spell that word) Do you think Ivy got away with this one???

·
Registered
133 Posts
yall ever thought that maybe he didnt do it?

·
Registered
920 Posts
It doesn't matter if he did it or not. I personally think he did it. But with the Philly judge that has already bought nonrefundable season tickets in the first row at half court.... no way is he going to jail

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
That was funny!! But if I did some mess like that I'd fry on the chair!!!!(or just at just go to jail for like 3yrs or something)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I heard that the guy came out and said Iverson didn't really have a gun

·
Registered
920 Posts
Iverson told me it was just a little plastic fake squirt gun and he didn't know what he was getting so worked up about.

"We're talking about plastic, man. I mean how silly is that? Plastic"

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since when was bringing a gun into a house that's not yours a not a crime. If I pulled the same stunt, I'd probably be guilty for at least 12 of the charges.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
It was his cousin's house and he was looking for his wife for god sake. You ever think that his cousin decided not to press charges and that it wasn't released into the public so they were dropped?

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by Malakian
Iverson told me it was just a little plastic fake squirt gun and he didn't know what he was getting so worked up about.

"We're talking about plastic, man. I mean how silly is that? Plastic"
LMAO!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Originally posted by Bean the pimp
yall ever thought that maybe he didnt do it?
There is a thing called evidence...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts