Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
I think Noelle is my fave. There's a good number of new luvabulls, if I'm not mistaken. I'll also throw Giselle out there as my 2nd favorite.

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
Ona

and Suhmer

.....though I should also put in a vote for Wynne!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Having seen this year's edition of the Luvables up close (but not personal), I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this group is BY FAR the best looking, most talented collection of young women to EVER perform as the official Bulls cheerleading squad.

Not only are they attractive, they're very athletically gifted as dancers, and that makes for a superb combination that everyone can enjoy when play is stopped. Kudos to the Bulls for an excellent draft!!!:rbanana: :gbanana: :banana: :wbanana: :vbanana: :cbanana: :bbanana:

·
BasketballBoards Fat Cat
1,320 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RetroDreams</b>!
Gloria is my favorite. She is gorgeous.
Yeah! She looks a lot like Courtney Cox (Monica from Friends).

Gloria (the Luvabull):

Monica (the Friend):

:makeout:

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I noticed that many of these young women are U of I alumn, and around the same age as myself.

Where were these women when I was on campus???

My vote(s) go to Giselle and Noelle. Holla.

VD

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Holy Crap - the Luvabulls are trolls! Seriously - I guess I'm used to seeing the Clippers Spirit.

I was going to make a farming joke about BCH's crop comment so I decided to click on the link. Some of them are very pretty but the overwhelming response was GAH! If Kate is 23 then I guess I'm 14.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Lizzy</b>!
Holy Crap - the Luvabulls are trolls! Seriously - I guess I'm used to seeing the Clippers Spirit.

I was going to make a farming joke about BCH's crop comment so I decided to click on the link. Some of them are very pretty but the overwhelming response was GAH! If Kate is 23 then I guess I'm 14.
Lizzy, this IS Chicago. You've lived here before long enough to know the lay of the land ;)

OT: Why is it that women seem to never be complimentary of each other?

VD

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I don't know, Vin. I think guys overcomplement women. They'll point out a hot girl when you can't even see her face. I mean - it could be a dude and they all point and drool.

I complement women when I think they are good-looking, talented - whatever. There are tons of women who are gorgeous. And, hey, I DID complement the Clippers Spirit! :grinning:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Suhmer

Originally posted by <b>Wynn</b>!
Ona

and Suhmer

.....though I should also put in a vote for Wynne!!

Suhmer looks like Tony Soprano's sister.

Overall, I think the photographer should be fired.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Shumer says she's 21 in her profile. Look at that picture! That is not a 21 year old.

This:

is a 21 year old.

BCH - I was so shocked at the blahness of the Luv-a-trolls that I snooped to other teams pages. The Wizards may have the best looking dancers. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned that! :grinning:

http://www.nba.com/media/wizards/teamphoto_web800.jpg

·
Registered
297 Posts
Noelle is definitely the best.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Lizzy</b>!
Shumer says she's 21 in her profile. Look at that picture! That is not a 21 year old.

This:

is a 21 year old.

BCH - I was so shocked at the blahness of the Luv-a-trolls that I snooped to other teams pages. The Wizards may have the best looking dancers. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned that! :grinning:

http://www.nba.com/media/wizards/teamphoto_web800.jpg
Yeah they are hot, but I didn't think it was a contest. I was just commenting on the Bulls dancers this year versus last year and was looking for something good to say. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts