Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey New York has 2 point guards and they rarely use both of them at the same time. I think the Rockets could sign one of them. I think New York is desperate to get rid of Marbury.

·
Registered
444 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Steve and Starbury are not coming to houston.

·
I'm too sexy for ya.
2,089 Posts
This is a dumb post, I'm both a New York and Houston fan, this will be the dumbest move of all time. There was a reason Francis was traded away as for Stephon, he's not needed in H-Town. You could say, "Hey he looks pretty damn good on that stat sheet to me," but trust me. I watch 82 games of New York play and we need to rid ourselves of him, but not to Houston. Plus you can't sign either of them as they're still signed for 3 years. What's so bad about Rafer anyways? He gets Ming the ball and Ming can score like that. What's there to complain about? He TO's like 3, but majority of the top TO prone guys in the league are PG's or ballhandlers.

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,825 Posts
Legend-Like said:
Man we got Luther Head and David Wesley and dont forget T-mac can play shooting guard too. Really i honestly think we should work on the Pg position
if tmac is playing the 2 though, we have no one at the 3. we need to draft an athletic wing.

Go NeTs

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,825 Posts
Pimped Out said:
if tmac is playing the 2 though, we have no one at the 3. we need to draft an athletic wing.

Go NeTs
sorry, my mind is on the draft right now, draft or sign an athletic wing before we worry about the point.

Go NeTs

·
I'm too sexy for ya.
2,089 Posts
Legend-Like said:
Man we got Luther Head and David Wesley and dont forget T-mac can play shooting guard too. Really i honestly think we should work on the Pg position
WTF? Are you insane? Rafer running the point is enough, Luther's good, but David's OLD. He can't play for us no more. Plus if we need a back up PG, Head should be suffice and there's still recovering Bob Sura. We need a SG who stands at 6'6" by the name of Brandon Roy. We then sign Rasual Butler so that we replace ailing Wesley who can be a backup 2/3. Then sign a backup center, that guy from Dallas DeSagana Diop, since Deke said he's retiring after this year. That way our lineup for next year would be:

PG: Rafer Alston/Bob Sura/Luther Head
SG: Brandon Roy/Luther Head/Rasual Butler
SF: Tracy McGrady/Rasual Butler/Brandon Roy/Ryan Bowen
PF: Chuck Hayes/Stromile Swift/ Juwan Howard/Ryan Bowen
C : Ming Yao/ DeSagana Diop/Stromile Swift

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.