Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I about had a heartattack last night when in the first few minutes of the game Dre threw a pass down court to a wide open maggette who threw it down with two hands only to do a backflip and land on his upper back with his arms bent behind him. :upset: :upset: .......I am sooooooo sick of this crap!!! Fortunately I think its only a severe bruise to his shoulder and back.....Corey Maggette has gotta be one of the toughest most durable players in the league, I just hope he isn't hurt that bad.:upset: :sigh:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
This has to be the most injuries in the preseason ever
all I have to say is

:upset: :mad: :sigh::no: :shy: :cry: :sour: :curse:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
WUT DA!!!!
What's going ON, I'm just hoping they'll be healthy early during the season, they're a young team, that will fully recover, but adding countless injured bodies doesn't help at all :upset: :mad:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Shocked the heck outta me too. I was counting on him to contribute at both the 2 and the 3. I may still try and pick him back up when I think he is ready to come back.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I am really glad that he was able to play in the opener tonight. He had a heck of a game. So did Andre Miller.:)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Originally posted by <b>THE'clip'SHOW</b>!
Yeah I about had a heartattack last night when in the first few minutes of the game Dre threw a pass down court to a wide open maggette who threw it down with two hands only to do a backflip and land on his upper back with his arms bent behind him. :upset: :upset: .......I am sooooooo sick of this crap!!! Fortunately I think its only a severe bruise to his shoulder and back.....Corey Maggette has gotta be one of the toughest most durable players in the league, I just hope he isn't hurt that bad.:upset: :sigh:
Won't matter if its injuries that prevent the Clippers from reaching their playoff destination. Sterling isn't likely to take them into account when writing the free agent checks. The Clippers really need to win irrespective of whatever injuries confront them.

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Re: Re: Maggette newest injured clipper

Originally posted by <b>Peter Vescey</b>!

Won't matter if its injuries that prevent the Clippers from reaching their playoff destination. Sterling isn't likely to take them into account when writing the free agent checks. The Clippers really need to win irrespective of whatever injuries confront them.
what does "irrespective" mean? Inspite of?:confused:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Maggette newest injured clipper

Originally posted by <b>Dragnsmke1</b>!

what does "irrespective" mean? Inspite of?:confused:
Let me rephrase it. The Clippers really need to win regardless of whatever injuries confront them.

I watched a small portion of last nights game. Brand practiced for a week prior to the game and pronounced himself ready. Why was he so ineffective [o pts 3 reb] based on 24 minutes?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
11/05/02 An MRI revealed torn cartilage in the knee of Corey Maggette, the same injury Elton Brand is still recovering from. He said he wants to play in the game wednesday against Philly. This comes after Q Richardson injured his knee, but the latest MRI showed no structural damage, his status is day to day......
Will the injuries never cease....:dead:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Originally posted by <b>THE'clip'SHOW</b>!
11/05/02 An MRI revealed torn cartilage in the knee of Corey Maggette, the same injury Elton Brand is still recovering from. He said he wants to play in the game wednesday against Philly. This comes after Q Richardson injured his knee, but the latest MRI showed no structural damage, his status is day to day......
Will the injuries never cease....:dead:
I feel your pain. But, its ALWAYS overlooked that the Bulls while struggling at the bottom of the talent pool suffered never ending injuries to what little talent they did have.

I still think your injuries only provide Sterling with an excuse to keep the checkbook closed.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was reported during the heat game that C-Maggs admitted he needs surgery to have is knee scoped, but says he doesn't want to have the surgery until he's ready to. I can't believe someone can perform (and elevate) the way he's been doing on a bum knee, thats crazy. I hope he waits until Q is fully recovered so we can have at least one of them at all times.

The injury bug needs to go and find another team to attack.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts