Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It must be nice to have Dwight Howard, the best young big man in the game, better than Amare Stoudamire. Would you like to trade him to the Lakers...Steve Francis and Dwight Howard for Lamar Odom, Kwame Brown, and Andrew Bynum(the #10 pick in the draft, 7'0 high school prospect).

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Idunkonyou said:
Some one has already said it but I'll say it again. I wouldn't trade Howard for Kobe.
Neither would I. This young man is going to dominate in this league when he hits his prime. He isn't going anywhere.
Take out Dwight Howard and your trade looks about right CSG.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts

I would not trade Dwight for Kobe either. I don't think there is anyone in the league outside of maybe Lebron that I would trade Dwight straight-up for.

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
The worst thing a team can ever do is trade a great big man for a great small man. Big Men are the centerpieces of championship teams, small men usually just get lots of points per game and have popularity.

·
Registered
700 Posts
compsciguy78 said:
Would you like to trade him to the Lakers...Steve Francis and Dwight Howard for Lamar Odom, Kwame Brown, and Andrew Bynum(the #10 pick in the draft, 7'0 high school prospect).
I think I just shat myself out of laughter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts