Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Where he belongs...
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Boston is gonna give whoever they play (in the playoffs) a lot of problems. When you try to match up with them defensively, you're gonna have trouble. Who's gonna match up against who? I'm just happy the Celtics are back. It's good for basketball and it's good for the NBA."

~Magic Johnson

just thought this was interesting...leave some thoughts...

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
#1AntoineWalkerFan said:
"Boston is gonna give whoever they play (in the playoffs) a lot of problems. When you try to match up with them defensively, you're gonna have trouble. Who's gonna match up against who? I'm just happy the Celtics are back. It's good for basketball and it's good for the NBA."

~Magic Johnson

just thought this was interesting...leave some thoughts...

good stuff thx. magic...i actually think it's cool how he talks about the lakers on TNT since he's so involved, he like publicly criticizes them, i bet that kinda fires them up?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
ounce p2 {pierce} n walker get bak in tha playoff atmosphere...aint no stoppin tha duo but this tyme we got our utha players right beside us...we comin baby...we comin....

·
Registered
610 Posts
I for one can't wait til the post season.
Pierce in the playoff's just gets me VERY excited.
He shows why he is the truth when it comes crunch time.
That's why everyone should "Fear the Pierce" lol ..

Thanks Magic for the kind words.
Coming from a guy that had it hard in Boston.
I really didn't know anyone from the TNT broadcast booth was that classy.

PdP

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
That was a really nice thing to hear. Magic was THE man for the Lakers during the 80's rivalry and to hear him speak admirably of us is nice. He's a class act, but he always was...that's why I miss that old rivalry sooooo much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts