1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
I'm happy for the little guy. Not much on defense but does have very quick hands. Extremely fast in the open court. Great at dishing off the ball once he gets into the lane. Good mid-range shot, decent three-point shot. Makes sound decisions and is very willing to give up the ball.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Kenny Anderson wouldnt be a better addition. He looked horrible when he was with the clippers. He is to slow, it took him more than half the shot clock for him to get the team into their offense.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Mr. Roger's Cardigan said:
I'm happy for the little guy. Not much on defense but does have very quick hands. Extremely fast in the open court. Great at dishing off the ball once he gets into the lane. Good mid-range shot, decent three-point shot. Makes sound decisions and is very willing to give up the ball.
Sounds like a good fit to our style. He probably won't be around long. As soon as Jameer comes back it sounds like Barrett will be gone and Mark Jones will be brought back.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
At least he can provide a little energy and from what I've seen he has a decent jumper with 3-point range.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts