Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Game is in the third quarter right now, last I checked Orlando was up 58-56. Once again no game thread... ok, some one has to step up and do this. I'll do the game threads from now on (or make an attempt to). We need to get one up before the game starts. I'll do it for now though.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Magic win 87-83. Pretty good game overall for us, a couple things weren't clicking, but it worked out in the long run.
BOXSCORE

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hobojoe said:
Up over .500 now, 7-6. Playoffs?
It's a possibility. I admit I was sleeping on us this year, but I can't get too excited yet, winning streaks always make you optimistic.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I saw the halftime boxscore and Dwight only had 1 fg attempt and 6 freethrows. so that's a total of 4 shots? maybe? I don't want to say this but I think I have to - Orlando has the league's longest winning streak at 4 :D

We play the Bulls tomorrow, winners of 3 in a row. *PRAY*

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Let's keep the winning streak going - congrats on another win. Howard only took three shots in 36 minutes? But then he was probably fouled in the act of ahooting a couple of times.

G-Force

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Francise had just one turnover and played very well, Jameer really stepped up in the fourth quarter. Dwight still is a little bit awkward under the basket, he can't confidently back up his player and create his own shot in the post... We don't need Dooling, we could have sign anoher player in the offseason...
It's too early to speak about playoffs, we have tough games ahead and Estern Conference is loaded with playoff contenders...

·
Registered
700 Posts
It was an extremely ugly game. Horrid officiating. Nice of Dwight to wake up at the end there. Seemed to be taking a nap before that.

Of course, he managed to almost kill Jefferson in his sleep. You know there's something wrong when that doesn't get a call either way.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts

I gotta give Brian Hill some credit ... I never thought the trend of Orlando giving up 30-35 pts in the first quarters would ever end. If someone would have told me last year Orlando would be giving up the least ppg of any team in the league this year or at any point in the future and would have literally laughed my *** off and then would have needed to purchase an *** replacement.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts

Mark Blount, you have got to bring it stronger than that. Down two to the Magic in Boston with just a few ticks on the clock at the end of hard fought game, Dan Dickau drove the lane and found an open Blount under the basket. Instead of going up strong and trying to dunk it or draw a foul, Blount tried a little baby hook that got sent by Dwight Howard. With DH lurking you can’t toss up the weak stuff – or maybe that’s why Blount didn’t go strong in the first place. …

1 - 12 of 12 Posts