Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Is there any new news to get our hopes up for Mike Miller? With KVH holding things up, there may not be time to get the deal down. JKidd better get on the phone with KVH and offer his house and chauffer for the next month.

As I originally understood things, Memphis would want those 2 1st round Dallas picks to make it work.
Now that we learn that Wright is still in the revised JKidd deal, it makes me wonder what Thorn is up to as the scrubs he is taking don't even match up to Wright?

Does Miller have any no trade clause? Doubt it. Regarding the minutes for Miller - he could have all of Wright's and most of Boki's plus some at the point position for about 30 minutes off the bench. Lets just hope that Thorn knows what he is doing. I would have preferred he linked the deals together.

·
immortal
1,622 Posts

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
The Nets deal is better simply because their owner says he doesn't want any big contracts. Thats three expiring contracts going over to them

·
Registered
443 Posts
shame...he could fit very well on the team that's being built...especially if VC goes. EIther way, we need a shooter like that.

·
immortal
1,622 Posts
shame...he could fit very well on the team that's being built...especially if VC goes. EIther way, we need a shooter like that.
True this team still needs a permiter threat MM would have been great.
Even if Thorn can't make that happen I'm going to the see Devin Harris' game up close.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts