Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Fixed it for you.
Sorry if the truth offends you. I know I come off a little acerbic, but I provide real information derived from contact with real sources and not from active imaginations that produce very little other than speculation and assumptions that rarely bear any resemblance to reality. I guess that's the nature of boards like this. I will say that you are hardly a valued reader.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I love local recruiting and seeing New England athletes do well, but there’s probably a 0% chance JP Estrella and Cooper Flagg go to Maine. They’ll clearly go higher, but who knows if it’ll work out? They could always go back home.

Markwood seems like a great hire and it must be a great feeling!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I love local recruiting and seeing New England athletes do well, but there’s probably a 0% chance JP Estrella and Cooper Flagg go to Maine.
Has anyone said they thought either of them would be going to Maine right out of HS/prep school? I could see Cooper possibly going a little "lower" if he wanted to continue playing with his twin brother as Ace as it stands right now won't be an elite level recruit. However, that could obviously change as he still has 3 years of HS left and will undoubtedly improve.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts