Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I see the coaches poll for woman’s basketball. Maine women have 3 players on the first team. I think all seniors. What an amazing year to gain another year of eligibility.

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
So I see the coaches poll for woman’s basketball. Maine women have 3 players on the first team. I think all seniors. What an amazing year to gain another year of eligibility.
Not sure everyone will be taking advantage of that extra year. Too bad this wouldn't have been a normal season because Maine was probably due to take down some pretty good OOC teams.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure everyone will be taking advantage of that extra year. Too bad this wouldn't have been a normal season because Maine was probably due to take down some pretty good OOC teams.
Assuming they will be the AE rep in the tourney this year it will be interesting to see what they do. They are stacked with talent!

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Assuming they will be the AE rep in the tourney this year it will be interesting to see what they do. They are stacked with talent!
I doubt that all will come back next year. Millan is already using a medical redshirt. She and Dor Saar have pro careers in Europe ahead of them, and I'm not sure what a Masters from UMaine gets them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts