Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put together your own roster for next season for the bulls. Explain all transactions and please be realistic. I would be interested in what some of you put together.

1) Feb. 19th- trade Crawford,Erob,Jeffries for Potapenko,Daniels,Frahm

2) Draft Sergei Monya

3) Sign Hedo Turkoglu in free agency.

4) Resign Kendall Gill and Richie Frahm.

Hinrich,Daniels,Williams
Gill,Monya,Frahm
Turkoglu,Pippen,Dupree
Chandler,JYD,Blount
Curry,Davis,Potapenko

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
just a quick note-

As a Sonics fan- I LOVE that deal...

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Marcus13</b>!
just a quick note-

As a Sonics fan- I LOVE that deal...
I'm not sure I love it, or even like it. but where it evens out is giving you erobs contract.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!

I'm not sure I love it, or even like it. but where it evens out is giving you erobs contract.
not by much- have you seen Potapenko's contract?

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am a big fan of Daniels and Frahm, I think those two along with Kirk would be a nice group. Throw in Monya( or Iguodala if you want) and a vet like Gill and we are very solid at guard. Add a FA like Hedo along with Pip and Dupree and I like our chances. Key overall would still be the development of Tyson and Eddy though.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The ERob for Vitaly trade is a HUGE part of this. His deal expires one year sooner than Erob, he expires after next season giving us cap relief that will be huge because Tyson and Eddy will be RFA's. IF they step it up next season we will need all the cap room we can get to sign them. Having his contract off the books instead of one more year of Erob is essential.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>basghetti80</b>!
The ERob for Vitaly trade is a HUGE part of this. His deal expires one year sooner than Erob, he expires after next season giving us cap relief that will be huge because Tyson and Eddy will be RFA's. IF they step it up next season we will need all the cap room we can get to sign them. Having his contract off the books instead of one more year of Erob is essential.
True. If this trade were to happen though, that would mean Bulls fans would have to be patient and let Chandler and Curry play out their contracts, then see what their worth from there.

Bulls fans have a tendency to demand for a trade very quickly.

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
2004-2005 roster? Easy.

1. Trade Curry, Fizer, Brunson to Phoenix for their pick (top 3 protected), Joe Johnson, Maciej Lampe, and Jahidi White. Suns free up the space through Fizer and Brunson's expiring contracts they need to get Kobe, also get a serious center in a serious Western Conference.

2. Draft Emeka Okafor AND Deng using our pick and Phoenix's pick (more likely to be Iguodala, who will jump to the top 8 in the draft, which is where Phoenix's pick will be around).. in the worst case scenario, we can grab a guy like Tiago Splitter and maybe Josh Childress (incredibly athletic, knows how to contribute from the bench).
:eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Re-sign Crawford and give Chandler an extension. Make a run at Brent Barry for the MLE.

The lineup:

Hinrich
Crawford
Brent Barry
Antonio Davis
Tyson Chandler

Off the bench:
Joe Johnson
Emeka Okafor
JYD
Luol Deng or Andre Iguodala
Jahidi White
Ronald Dupree
Jay Williams

Holy crap, this is a seriously deep lineup with mostly developed talent that can all contribute. Okafor/Chandler/Davis rotation makes losing Eddy VERY palatable, and getting a very solid scorer in Joe Johnson as well as nabbing Luol Deng, potential All-Star, makes it very easy to let Curry go to the Suns and to take on Jahidi's rather nasty contract.

I think this lineup has the work ethic, competitiveness, and talent to go to the playoffs next season, no doubt.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Showtyme</b>!
2004-2005 roster? Easy.

1. Trade Curry, Fizer, Brunson to Phoenix for their pick (top 3 protected), Joe Johnson, Maciej Lampe, and Jahidi White. Suns free up the space through Fizer and Brunson's expiring contracts they need to get Kobe, also get a serious center in a serious Western Conference.

2. Draft Emeka Okafor AND Deng using our pick and Phoenix's pick (more likely to be Iguodala, who will jump to the top 8 in the draft, which is where Phoenix's pick will be around).. in the worst case scenario, we can grab a guy like Tiago Splitter and maybe Josh Childress (incredibly athletic, knows how to contribute from the bench).

3. Re-sign Crawford and give Chandler an extension. Make a run at Brent Barry for the MLE.

The lineup:

Hinrich
Crawford
Brent Barry
Antonio Davis
Tyson Chandler

Off the bench:
Joe Johnson
Emeka Okafor
JYD
Jahidi White
Ronald Dupree
Jay Williams

Holy crap, this is a seriously deep lineup with mostly developed talent that can all contribute. Okafor/Chandler/Davis rotation makes losing Eddy VERY palatable, and getting a very solid scorer in Joe Johnson as well as nabbing Luol Deng, potential All-Star, makes it very easy to let Curry go to the Suns and to take on Jahidi's rather nasty contract.

I think this lineup has the work ethic, competitiveness, and talent to go to the playoffs next season, no doubt.

Well you can dream can't you? That isn't happening. :no:

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Put together your own roster for next season for the bulls. Explain all transactions and please be realistic. I would be interested in what some of you put together.

2) Draft Sergei Monya

Hinrich,Daniels,Williams
Gill,Monya,Frahm
Turkoglu,Pippen,Dupree
Chandler,JYD,Blount
Curry,Davis,Potapenko
Well,I like the direction basghetti80,but i'd do some mending of my opinions:

1.the trade I'd do and i think sonics would too(I think your trade is a bit Sonics sided):
JC,Erob,Gill and CJ for J.James,Frahm,Daniels and Flip.
We gotta replace JC's scoring and the one thing Flip does well is score,and for the record - i love Frahm's game as well - the guy can shoot.

2.draft day i think sadly we gonna have a top 5 pick and i don't think Monya will be taken there.Deng(if out),Josh Smith or stevenson r the options...or if u want Monya we can trade down and get something nice.

3.I'm not sure about Hedo???

So my lineup:

Hinrich,Daniels,Williams
Flip,Frahm
Deng,Pippen,Dupree
Chandler,JYD,Blount
Curry,Davis,J.James

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Hmmm....this is an interesting post and requires some thought to give a good answer. I will post some ideas on how to turn the Bulls around. My post is bearing in mind that I am uncertain of who all is a free agent next season.

When I think about fixing the Bulls I have to first see what the Bulls have:

C- Curry/Davis/Blount
Pf-Chandler/JYD/Fizer/Blount
sf-Dupree/E-Rob/Pip/Jeffries
sg-Crawford/Gill/Hinrich
pg-Hinrich/Crawford/Jay Williams(ir)/Brunson

First, I think I need to decide on a core of players that I would like to keep and build around. That core looks like this to me:

Curry
Chandler
Hinrich
Crawford

Then I will pick out what players I would like to keep as bench players. These guys may or may not be traded. Sort of guys I would LIKE to keep but would move if I had to. That list looks like this IMO:

JYD
Jay Williams

Then I will do a depth chart of what I have just including the core and said backups.

C-Curry
pf-Chandler/JYD
sf-???
sg-Crawford
pg-Hinrich/Crawford/Jay Williams

I look at this and then I think...hmmm...JC plays better at the point. I want JC & Hinrich to SPLIT time at the point more and I don't want either JC or Hinrich playing heavy sg minutes. So clearly I need a starting caliber sg to move into the starting lineup. This also makes Jay Williams sort of a third wheel. But, not knowing how his rehab will wind up for sure I either have a tradable assett or I don't. Let me redo the depth chart with my vision now:

C-Curry
Pf-Chandler/JYD
Sf-???
Sg-???
pg-Crawford/Hinrich (split)

Now it is time to start looking at tradeable assets:

Dupree
Davis
Gill
Pippen
Jay Williams?
Fizer
Blount
E-Rob
Jeffries
Brunson
2004 1st round pick
3 2004 2nd round picks (I think)
2005 1st round pick
20061st rd pick

Ok, now lets see what positions this team needs to fill:

Starters: Small forward, Shooting guard. These would be the two areas I would make prime targets. The Bulls need to acquire both a starting caliber sf and a starting caliber sg.

Backups- Center- We need a solid defensive minded big center to back up Curry and we need a long athelteic center, prefereably one who can shoot deep and play sparingly as a third reserve.

pf-Need a warm body here. Fizer may be able to fill in as the 3rd pf but he probably should be moved and someone else brought in. Blount actually may be able to fill this role too. In my mind I am thinking someone solid but not specatcular, maybe a Brian Skinner type

sf- Need a starter as mentioned above but we also need some back ups here. both second and third string. If we keep Dupree he could serve as a third stringer sf

Sg- Need a starter here badly. Gill may be able to play backup sg for us. We also could use Crawford & Hinrich in limited roles as a sg. Need a back up here really and would probably be better getting it from outside.

pg- JC & KH pretty well have this covered here but I would like to add a vet pg just to have someone who can come in and help out in case of injury and someone who can play some spot minutes.

Alright, with all of that in mind, first things first, a starting caliber shooting guard and small forward. Best way for me to do this is to make a short list of who I think would be good for the Bulls. Who would fit what they need.:

Shooting guard:

Jason Richardson
Quentin Richardson
Kobe Bryant
Tracy Mcgrady
Vince Carter (injury and d ???'s)
Paul Pierce
Ricky Davis

ok, thats the short list. I can look at that list and see that Jason Richardson may be available for the right price. Q may be available and is a free agent at the end of the season. Kobe is a free agent at the end of this season but likely isn't available for the Bulls. T-Mac I think is a free agent after next season. Carter we will strike from the list because of injury and defense questions. Pierce is lilkely not available. Davis is a good player but I am not sure of where his head is at or whether he is avilable. So, I will focus on aquiring either Jason Richardson, Quentin Richardson, or try to free up cap to make a run at T-Mac next offseason. I'm not sure what GS or La would take to get either Q or J-Rich, but I would guess a deal could be worked out of the tradable assets. Even if I have to throw in a draft pick. Sterling is notoriously difficult to deal with and Q is a free agent at the end of the season. So...I would make a run at J-Rich right now and then if that failed I would try to sign Q to an offer sheet in the offseason. Jason Richardson has just become my #1 target at sg.

Small forward:

Lamar Odom
Mike Dunleavy Jr
Wally Szcerbiak
Darius Miles
Rashard Lewis
Tayshaun Prince
Peja Stojakovic
Vladimir Radmanovic
Kedrick Brown

I am sure there are a couple of other guys I can think of if I apply myself but this is a pretty good list. And I can look at it and see that one of my target gusy plays for the same team I am trying to aquire Richardson from. That could come in handy. I think it is safe to say that some players can be eliminated from my list simply for not being available, strike: Odom, Lewis, Peja. That leaves:

Dunleavy Jr.
Szcerbiak
Miles
Prince
Vladimir Radmanovic
Kedrick Brown

I want a guy who has some length, can hit shots and play some defense. Miles isn't a great shooter but I think he is a free agent at the end of the season so I will keep him in the back of my mind as a back up plan. I know from looking at this list that I am mainly interested in 3 guys:

Dunleavy Jr.
Szcerbiak
Vladimir Radmanovic

Now I believe I have heard some rumors that J-Rich and Dunleavy don't get a long so I would have to investigate that a little further. But, I would think I could get Dunleavy from GS with some of My tradeable assetts. A package deal for J-Rich & Dunleavy may get done if I throw in a pick or two. If not, surely Wally Z could be had pretty cheaply from Minny since he has injury concerns. Of course, because of those same concerns he may not be a viable option. I'm not sure how available Radmanovic is but I would certainly make a call. In any case, I think it would be possible and likely to get one of these guys. I think, assuming J-Rich & Dunleavy can get along that I will make Dunleavy Jr my primary target, Wally my secondary target, Radmanovic a tertiary target and D. Miles a back up option.

So, things are slowly starting to take shape:

C-Curry
pf-Chandler/JYD
sf-Dunleavy Jr. (or Wally, or Vladimir)
sg- Jason Richardson (or Q)
pg-Crawford/Hinrich

Thats a decent starting lineup. Now lets fill in the backups.

Center- Need a guy who can back up Curry, play extensive minutes if needed to, come in and start if Curry is injured, preferably a tough defensive guy. And preferably a third string atheletic "euro" center who can knock down threes and draw the defensive bug guys out to him.

First backup:
Brendan Haywood
Theo Ratliff (maybe he is too old to start now?)
Lorenzen Wright
Eric Dampier
Mehmet Okur (different skill set)
Adonal Foyle

Hmm, pretty short list, if I pondered longer I could probably come up with a few more names. Looking at this list it seems the easiest guys to get would be Haywood or Wright and either one of them should serve my purposes fine. I would prefer Haywood so I target him and try to get him with my tradeable assetts. Obviously I wouldn't give up the farm to get Haywood, if they want too much I will target Wright. For the second guy, I would pick up someone eminently available like a Chris Antsey or someone from the developmental league.

Power Forward: Ok, Chandler and JYD is pretty formidable duo. But obviously I need some meat here. If I haven't already traded Blount he could probably be used here. The other option would be to go ahead and bring up Mario Austin when he is healthy enough to play. So we would get by here using an existing Bull, no trades needed.

Small forward: With Dunleavy here I would sort of like the bench guy to be a defensive stopper. Who is available that could be a decent defensive backup sf? My short list would have to be:

George Lynch
Calbert Cheaney
Boris Diaw
Ndubi Ebi
Adrian Griffin
Josh Howard
Joe Johnson?
Eduardo Najera
Lee Nailon
Ira Newble
Travis Outlaw
Ruben Patterson
Mikael Pietrus
Gerald Wallace
Qyntel Woods

Alright a pretty long list here but not all of these guys are exactly what I am looking for. To narrow it down some I want either one or two things. Either a wiley vet, or a young up and coming player. Certainly either Dunleavy or Wally should be able to hold down the starting gig. The trick is I actually need two backups. So, I will narrow the list and pick some guys whose names really jump out at me and who I think could be available:

George Lynch
Calbert Cheaney
Ndubi Ebi
Eduardo Najerao
Travis Outlaw
Ruben Patterson
Gerald wallace

hmm...maybe the best bet here would be getting one of each, an established veteran and a young up and comer. I'd try to go after Cheaney since he is already on the team we are making a big deal with. Then, I would push hard to trade some of my assets for Ebi (who will be a star IMO), Outlaw, or Wallace. I'd want Ebi & Wallace most. I think Ebi is more available buried in Minny. so let's say I get EBi & Cheaney here via trade.

Shooting guard- Ok, we have either Jason or Q here, probably Jason. So, lets do a quick a dirty look trying to find a couple of guys who would be solid backups here:

Jon Barry
Raja Bell
Marquis Daniels
Tony Delk
Ronald Dupree (traded yet? Probably not)
Kendall Gill? (has he been traded yet? probably)
Gordon Giricek
Dion Glover
Fred Hoiberg
Wes Person
John Salmons

Thats a quick and dirty and surely I could think of a few more guys given time. But this should suffice. Dupree is likely still with the club, Gill has likely been traded. So lets keep Dupree as the third option sg off the bench. Then, for a second option, I think I would target Wes Person if he could be had cheaply, and if not try to sign Giricek in the offseason. Lets supposse I strike out on Person and add Giricek.

I'd llike to add a vet journeyman pg. Someone who is solid but getting up there. Darrell Armstrong was who I wanted before the season started but with his good play in NEw Orleans he would be tough to pry away. Maybe Nick Van Exel is available? Kevin Ollie? Travs Best?

Now lets take a look at where things are hopefully at so far:

C-Curry/Haywood (or Lorenzen Wright)/Antsey (or project)
pf- Chandler/JYD/Mario Austin (or Blount)
sf-Dunleavy Sr./Ndubi Ebi/Calbert Cheaney
sg-Jason Richardson/Gordon Giricek (in the offseason)/Dupree
pg-Crawford/Hinrich (splitting time)/Nick Van Exel? Some sort of available vet here. Maybe even Lindsey Hunter?

There are a couple of other players I would make inquiries on: Troy Murphy and Pat Garrity come to mind immediately.

I would keep Skiles as coach but add several assistants. I would follow Dallas model of having the best/newest/latest of everything for the team to help attract free agents and have enough assistant coaches that there would be one coach for every 2 guys on the team. I would beef up the Bulls scouting overseas and nationally. Scouts can be hired fairly inexpensively and I would probably have a dozen of them working for the club. I would hope that after an offseason together that this team would start to gel and become pretty competetive. Obviously because of contractual issues and the art of the deal there may be some things that couldn't get done and some current Bulls I would be forced to keep, I would deal with that as it came about. And of course I would be looking to tweak the roster as I saw necessary.

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
This is the longest post I've ever seen on the boards. I want to read it but I just can't do it... it's like Old Country Buffet. Looks good but you can't hold anymore down.

·
Registered
44 Posts
To start with: Buy out JWill’s contract for a roster spot.

1st trade:

Chicago trades: C Eddy Curry (12.5 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 26.9 minutes)
PF Marcus Fizer (6.0 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 13.7 minutes)
Chicago receives: SG James Posey (11.5 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 1.5 apg in 27.9 minutes)
PG Earl Watson (5.9 ppg, 2.3 rpg, 5.1 apg in 22.4 minutes)
SG Dahntay Jones (2.3 ppg, 1.2 rpg, 1.5 apg in 8.8 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +1.2 ppg, -2.3 rpg, and +6.5 apg.

Memphis trades: SG James Posey (11.5 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 1.5 apg in 27.9 minutes)
PG Earl Watson (5.9 ppg, 2.3 rpg, 5.1 apg in 22.4 minutes)
SG Dahntay Jones (2.3 ppg, 1.2 rpg, 1.5 apg in 8.8 minutes)
Memphis receives: C Eddy Curry (12.5 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 35 games)
PF Marcus Fizer (6.0 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 24 games)
Change in team outlook: -1.2 ppg, +2.3 rpg, and -6.5 apg.
TRADE ACCEPTED

Why we do this: We get a good shooter and defender in Posey who can play SG/SF which we need badly and a good back up point who can relieve pressure on Hinrich. We also get Dahnty Jones who could play a bigger role than what he did at Memphis.

Why they do it: They get an actual big man withought loosing much because they are deep in the front court, and it could free up more minutes for Battier and Bonzi who are both very good.

2nd trade:

Chicago trades: SG Jamal Crawford (16.7 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 5.5 apg in 34.8 minutes)

SG Kendall Gill (10.1 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 1.9 apg in 26.2 minutes)
Chicago receives: PF Melvin Ely (4.0 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 0.6 apg in 14.8 minutes)
SG Quentin Richardson (17.5 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 2.0 apg in 34.8 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -5.3 ppg, +2.6 rpg, and -4.8 apg.

L.A. Clippers trades: PF Melvin Ely (4.0 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 0.6 apg in 14.8 minutes)

SG Quentin Richardson (17.5 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 2.0 apg in 34.8 minutes)
L.A. Clippers receives: SG Jamal Crawford (16.7 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 5.5 apg in 40
games)
SG Kendall Gill (10.1 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 1.9 apg in 42 games)
Change in team outlook: +5.3 ppg, -2.6 rpg, and +4.8 apg.
TRADE ACCEPTED

Why we do this: We now have a great defensive frontcourt with Hinrich PG, Posey SG, and QRich SF. We also get a backup C/PF in Ely that we need because we traded Curry and Fizer. We loose playmaking with Crawford but made up for it because Watson was included in the memphis trade.

Why they do it: The finally get a point gaurd who is capable of playing shooting gaurd as well. They also get a solid Gill who can give them double digit scoring and defense.

Offseason:
Resign QRich to a long term deal.
Draft Emeka Okafor
Sign Hedo Turkoglu for MLE
Get Chandler in the weight room until he is 250 lbs(if Kobe can gain 15 lbs in an off-season, so can Chandler)
Cut Chris Jefferies

FINAL 2004-2005 ROSTER:

PG - Hinrich
SG - Posey
SF - Richardson
PF - Okafor
C - Chandler

PG - Watson
SG - Jones/Dupree
SF - Turkoglu/E-rob/Pippen
PF - JYD/Ely
C - Davis/Blount

Of course if we didn't get Emeka Okafor in the draft it could mess up the whole idea on these trades unless Ely showes promise with his increase in minutes and role. Or we could just sign a PF/C instead of Turkoglu because we still have E-rob and Pippen as back ups. Just some thoughts...

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!

Well you can dream can't you? That isn't happening. :no:
It can surely happen. Phoenix, we know, is NOT done dealing and we have a few guys that we're willing to give up if they will give us someone of value (Joe Johnson). We'd be willing to take a bad contract in Jahidi (only one more year, and he can be fairly useful as a player) if we make sure we don't lose Fizer for nothing. Of course we'd want the draft pick too, and I don't think Phoenix would mind dropping it since they are really going hard after Kobe.

And Curry is a HUGE acquisition for Phoenix. He's what makes the trade: they get both cap relief AND a huge prospective big man.

If they get Kobe (I'd say right now they have a 35% chance), the lineup looks like:

Barbosa
BRYANT
MARION
STOUDEMIRE
CURRY

Eisley, Zarko, Voskuhl, Jacobsen off the bench. It's an incredible lineup, instantly making Phoenix's rebuilding plan complete: a hot mix of All-Star talent (Bryant and Marion) with talented youth (Barbosa, Stoudemire, Curry, Zarko) and bench vet role players (Eisley, Voskuhl, Jacobsen). Drop in a few guys to play for the minimum and watch them grab a 5th seed in the West.

The Bulls, if anything, are losing out on the deal, but if Pax is really through with Curry, then he would pull it. We get a pretty good scorer and very decent defender in Johnson. We get a hot prospect in Lampe, who we can bring along very slowly. We get their lottery pick (top 3 protected) to add to our own, which gives us flexibility with this upcoming draft and really start to rebuild, Paxson style. Finally, we don't have to pay Curry with extension or match an exhorbant offer, and after Jahidi comes off the books, we have the space to re-sign Chandler and Crawford without being in huge cap trouble.

If Pax has the guts to pull that trade and watch Curry flourish elsewhere for the sake of easing our cap and bringing flexibility to the team, I think we're in very good shape for the future, and that we can definitely get a hold of the lineup above.

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
Originally posted by Now lets take a look at where things are hopefully at so far:

C-Curry/Haywood (or Lorenzen Wright)/Antsey (or project)
pf- Chandler/JYD/Mario Austin (or Blount)
sf-Dunleavy Sr./Ndubi Ebi/Calbert Cheaney
sg-Jason Richardson/Gordon Giricek (in the offseason)/Dupree
pg-Crawford/Hinrich (splitting time)/Nick Van Exel? Some sort of available vet here. Maybe even Lindsey Hunter?

Dunleavy Sr. at small forward, eh? Hmm, he's been out of the league as a player after a back injury in 1985. I also don't know how long he'll be coaching for the Clippers, but maybe we can lure him out of retirement. He may be a bit past his prime, though and not our permanent solution at the 3.

:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
2004-2005 roster? Easy.

The lineup:

Hinrich
Crawford
Brent Barry
Antonio Davis
Tyson Chandler

Off the bench:
Joe Johnson
Emeka Okafor
JYD
Jahidi White
Ronald Dupree
Jay Williams

bret barry at small forward? are you sure about that?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
2004-2005 roster? Easy.

1. Trade Curry, Fizer, Brunson to Phoenix for their pick (top 3 protected), Joe Johnson, Maciej Lampe, and Jahidi White
Horrible trade. Joe Johnson has been averaging 20+ since the Marbury trade, and is becoming one hell of a player. The Suns like Lampe a lot, and then they include a lotto pick and all they get is Curry?

No way.:no:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!

True. If this trade were to happen though, that would mean Bulls fans would have to be patient and let Chandler and Curry play out their contracts, then see what their worth from there.

Bulls fans have a tendency to demand for a trade very quickly.
we have been spoiled, but some of us out there think we deserve certain things :rolleyes:

·
Registered
60 Posts

2) Draft Sergei Monya

Hinrich,Daniels,Williams
Gill,Monya,Frahm
Turkoglu,Pippen,Dupree
Chandler,JYD,Blount
Curry,Davis,Potapenko
i know you hate jamal, i do to, to an extent.. but this is a silly deal. at least get some equal talent back for Jc.. he's putting up similar numbers to gilbert arenas

1 - 20 of 24 Posts