·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I heard that rumor as well. Could you imagine their frontline with Rose and O'Neal?? :eek:

If that would have happened, they would easily four and even five-peat for the next couple of years. Why the heck even play in the NBA when you know who's already going to win the whole thing? :sigh:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Rose stays with SA, this means that the Spurs will continue to lose to the Lakers in the Playoffs.;)

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor
Rose stays with SA, this means that the Spurs will continue to lose to the Lakers in the Playoffs.;)
Hey X, trash talk here?

I think the real season is that Spurs lacks of a perimeter star player. I hate to give neagtive comments here but Steve Smith has to go.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Congrats on keeping Rose. No one plays harder against Shaq. I was hoping we could steal hiim from you guys.

·
Registered
58 Posts
y didn't they use that money towards acquring Lewis? i don't think it would be that much more to get him, especially when u have TD to lure him over...
defense and money are probably the biggest reasons but i wonder if they even tried...
and front court of lewis/TD/DRob would be nice... but the defense lost from Rose and the extra money tied up needed for Kidd are good reasons.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts