Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Malone could be out 4-6 Weeks, Shaq MRI = Negative

Well well well...

Malone as heard on the radio from some people could be out 4-6 weeks...

Shaq's MRI came back negative, most likely wont play tommorow and questionable as to when his return is...

.500 team here we come :laugh:

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Re: Malone could be out 4-6 Weeks, Shaq MRI = Negative

Originally posted by <b>Brian34Cook</b>!
Well well well...

Malone as heard on the radio from some people could be out 4-6 weeks...

Shaq's MRI came back negative, most likely wont play tommorow and questionable as to when his return is...

.500 team here we come :laugh:
Why don't they say what's really wrong with Malone's knee instead of acting like it's a minor sprain? The man could have a torn ACL for all we know. It reminds me of the Edgerrin James situation a couple of years ago. He tore up his knee and the Colts were saying that he was week to week. Only after a couple of weeks did they reveal the seriousness of his injury and the fact that he'd be out for the year.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT!:mad: :upset: :mad:

FRICKIN DAMNIT!:mad: :upset:

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Malone report is completely unsubstantiated. Malone could be back as early as next Monday, which is a mere 3.5 days away now. Even though it's not likely, it's possible, and that's certainly no where near 4-6 weeks.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by <b>EHL</b>!
Malone report is completely unsubstantiated. Malone could be back as early as next Monday, which is a mere 3.5 days away now. Even though it's not likely, it's possible, and that's certainly no where near 4-6 weeks.
Yep he could be but I doubt it.. I think that 4-6 weeks thing was wrong.. But it feels like he's been gone that long already..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Malone is NOT out for 4-6 weeks

Some idiot said that on the radio, and now it's all over here and Lakerstalk.com

It's not true.

Karl was just on the KCAL News running full speed and taking jumpers and Phil said there's a chance he'll play in Wednesday's game, albeit small. He'll be about for 1-2 more weeks and nothing more.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So if you go back a week or so since he's been out and you add 1-2 weeks.. You'd have 2-3 Weeks he's missed.. Which would feel like 4-6 :laugh:

I never said it was true as I had nothing to confirm the thing..

But ya never know anymore with injuries..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well, there goes what's left of the Lakers deflated ego! I mean, unless Payton steps up and starts scoring more, then the Lakers are sadly done for! Let's just hope Kobe can do what he did last season and score over 40 points for like 10 straight games again!

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Karl was just on the KCAL News running full speed and taking jumpers and Phil said there's a chance he'll play in Wednesday's game, albeit small. He'll be about for 1-2 more weeks and nothing more.
This is also the team that said hed be out only 2-3 games in the beginning...

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!

This is also the team that said hed be out only 2-3 games in the beginning...
No, you clearly weren't paying attention. The Lakers said Malone would miss at least 3 games before being examined again to see his progress.

At least get your facts straight. :rolleyes:

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Laker Freak</b>!
So 4-6 weeks means he'll be back around the 28th of this month which means he might miss the January 24th game in Utah. :sigh:
As stated before in the thread, the report that Malone will be out 4-6 weeks is a fake.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.