1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cavs vs. Kings
Mavs vs. Lakers

No Lebron, Webber, Shaq, Malone, Kobe

I dont think they had this in mind when scheduling the TV games.

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Hopefully someone will step up in each of these games to pick up the slack.

:cry:

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I like to dwell on what we do have:

Boozer, Peja, Brad Miller, Slava Medvednoko, and Dirk.

Cavs have Z as well. So we get to see the classic Z vs. Divac matchup in the post. Two wily euro centers.

I think the Cavs are going to come out and compete. Boozer and Wagner baby.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forget Lebron, I'll be watching to see if the Boozer hype is for real. Plus theres nothing wrong with seeing the Lakers get spanked, no matter how bad their roster is. :D

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>PauloCatarino</b>!
You just couldn´t control yourself, now, could you? ;)
No I couldnt, haha. :)

Boozer looks "solid" right now, he did make a beautiful move though driving left to the hoop and laying it in with ease. He must have huge hands, when he layed it up it looked his hand totally covered the ball, probably helps him be a successful rebounder also.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing.... Man... Cavs Kings?

****... even with LBJ I wouldn't care too much.

Should be fun watching the Mavs beat up on the Laker's bench, but it'd be so much better to beat up on the whole Laker's team. :D

G. Wallace might get another amazing dunk in this game tho... that might be something to look forward to.

And on the 2nd game, check out Josh Howard. He's impressed me through out the season.

But other then that it could be a pretty dull night for the NBA on TNT. I'm sure Sir Charles will have something to say about it.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
One thing that is great about TNT, is even though these games don't have the stars on the court, TNT brings it off the court. I'd watch just about any game just to hear Charles, EJ an Kenny at halftime. Sometimes it's even funnier when it's a terrible game. Just because they tell it like it is.

Cavs are playing hard tonight though. Kings are going to have to get serious soon.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man, Peja is amazing tonight. Hes making everything, I mean even that little flip over the head shot after he was fouled dropped through nothing but net.

Still a fairly close game though, how important is Lebron?

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!

Still a fairly close game though, how important is Lebron?
Important. But guys have stepped up to try and fill his absence in the short term. Wouldn't work long term. They're missing that little something extra right now. Somebody to strike fear into Sacremento.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
Important. But guys have stepped up to try and fill his absence in the short term. Wouldn't work long term. They're missing that little something extra right now. Somebody to strike fear into Sacremento.
Probably true.

Cavs are like 2/12 in their last 12 shots, and only down 5, against the Kings, without Lebron...very surprising. I hope they keep it close and make it go down to the last play.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>spongyfungy</b>!
lebron on bench = camera constant showing Lebron chewing on his fingernails
You see that watch!:eek:

Anyhow. The end of the game underscored what they are missing with Lebron out. They needed someone to get them easy scores and clutch baskets down the stretch and they didn't really have it.

Wagner looks like he is rounding back into shape though.

Silas has definitely made the team a lot better since last year. It's not all Lebron. People underestimate the job Silas has done this year with the team.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts