1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Yeah that sounds pretty serious.....

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
It was not a heart attack. He checked into New York Presbyterian Hospital for quadruple heart bypass surgery. There is a difference here being taken to hospital in emergency and checking in.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Lynx</b>!
It was not a heart attack. He checked into New York Presbyterian Hospital for quadruple heart bypass surgery. There is a difference here being taken to hospital in emergency and checking in.
A quadruple bypass is serious whether you took yourself there or an ambulance took you there....

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Midnight_Marauder</b>!

A quadruple bypass is serious whether you took yourself there or an ambulance took you there....
My dad had one. Its scary, but he got through it.

President Clinton was not my favorite, but I wish him well, nonetheless.

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Not too much of a suprise, the presidency's stress probably took a couple of years off his life. Hair-color, heart, wrinkles, whatever.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I didn't vote for him, didn't like him, still don't care for him, but I hope all goes well for him. All heart surgery is serious business. At least we know he is getting the best possible medical attention available in the whole world. Good luck with the surgery President Clinton.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Very similar sounding to what happened with my dad, except my dad went from "not feeling good" to "collapsing as he walked into the emergency room".

The doctors knew what they were doing and he's fine now... I guess that doesn't happen for everyone, but if you get to help, as Pres. Clinton did, they can do a whole lot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts