Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· _(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
27,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pau Gasol is putting on an absolute clinic. 19 points on 7-8 shooting in the first nine minutes of the ball game.

And the score's tied 24-24. If it stays close throughout, we could see him break the franchise record (41 points - Bryant Reeves and Mike Miller).

· Registered
1,414 Posts
We all know your business here. Any further baiting will simply be deleted. If you have a problem with that, contact a CM.

Reactions: G-Force

· _(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
27,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great. Ray gets the three-pointer with double zeroes on the shot clock. Grizzlies get jobbed once again.

I guess it wouldn't matter if we could rebound the ball.

Gasol had an amazing game, but not something that should come as a total shock when he gets 25+ shot attempts. He's played like a Top 10 player since the All-Star break and was a no-brainer All-Star pick in the first half of the year.

· _(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
27,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WTChan said:
Wow. I would be pissed if I was a Grizzlies fan. I thought that was a shot-clock violation. Ray and Bob Hill must've thought so too, cuz they answered indiferently when asked about it.
We lose because of clock errors all the time. It's gotten to the point where I'm numb to it.

· Registered
2,876 Posts
finally a game thread here.

btw mad game for PAU

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.